Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2017 FAU Baseball Schedule

Add topic

2017 FAU Baseball Schedule

- Times & Dates Subject to Change
Back to the top

FIU fires Turtle Thomas and immediately gets a 2-2 games with the U.
Back to the top

2017 C-USA Preseason Poll was announced today…

I have it on good authority that we are a better team this year offensively than we were last year.

So, unless Rice (picked number one) has upgraded there as well we should be in the hunt for sure.
Back to the top

Rick said

2017 C-USA Preseason Poll was announced today…

I have it on good authority that we are a better team this year offensively than we were last year.

So, unless Rice (picked number one) has upgraded there as well we should be in the hunt for sure.
Posted On: Jan 25th 2017, 7:52 PM #366178

The bats just need to be more consistent this year. I hope your right! Seems like we lost a lot for that to be true, but coach Mac has always found to replace players!
Back to the top

S Miss, FAU,Rice, they will all be great squads. Health and luck are two important factors as to who comes out on top. I love the fact that the experts know  and expect FAU will be a quality team.  As for the offense…we brought in some nice bats.
Back to the top

New Owl dad here.  Looking forward to seeing some games in Boca this year.  Looks like we have a pretty solid squad this year.
Back to the top

Always do. Best program on campus. I have season tickets but obviously can''t attend all the games. But I find the games to be one of the most stress free thing I do all week. Wayyyy cheaper than a shrink. Enjoy them. One great story is catcher Kevin Abraham  has returned to the squad after sitting out last season while treating a serious illness. He is back , feeling great and looking great. I can't help but feel so happy for him. We also have the best coach in the state.
Back to the top

I followed the team from afar last season and am so impressed with Abraham and Coach Mac.  Hope to make it to a bunch of games.
Back to the top

So rumor has it beer will be sold at games this year can anyone confirm?
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

So rumor has it beer will be sold at games this year can anyone confirm?
Posted On: Feb 15th 2017, 11:07 AM #367095

Cant' confirm but wouldn't be surprised. They started doing it at Basketball games. $$ revenue.
Back to the top
Control functions: