Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Coaching Search 2016

Knowing he's leaving, we should give him a three-year, $5 million contract, with a $2 million buyout. Give him money, the buyout isn't so big that P5 schools would balk at covering it, gives him the flexibility to leave sooner, and protects us from missing out on what might be the biggest hire of the year in all of college football (We all knew Tom Herman was leaving Houston, it was just a question of where). Kiff to FAU would be about the best thing we could do to put ourselves in the national spotlight and generate interest from recruits, media, and fans.
Back to the top

Last post from me

pres and donor were all in , les was suppose to come Thursday to seal the deal
chun didn't want les and told him they were going in a different direction .  He wanted Fikel (that didn't work) now kiffin
because les didn't come to table through Chun
Chun was playing personal politics didn't want coach to not to come through his efforts

Chun is the problem at athletic , he has alienated of every former donor and look at his picks for coaches so far
Les miles would have provided a major change for the program and long term stability
just the guy to battle butch Davis
Back to the top

Nickfaufan (Guest) said

Last post from me

chun didn't want les and told him they were going in a different direction .  He wanted Fikel (that didn't work) now kiffin
Chun was playing personal politics didn't want coach to not to come through his efforts

Chun is the problem at athletic , he has alienated of every former donor and look at his picks for coaches so far
Les miles would have provided a major change for the program and long term stability
Posted On: Dec 10th 2016, 11:24 AM #363912

Completely agree with you about Chun. I would also be stoked with Lesticles, but Kiff would honestly be my first choice. At some point though, I love to see where you're getting your info. #firechun.
Back to the top

Nickfaufan (Guest) said

Last post from me

I believe every word of this. Matches up pretty well with some of the stuff I have heard 
Back to the top

Nickfaufan (Guest) said

Last post from me

So you are saying that the President and a major donor wanted this to happen and Chun (Kelly's employee) overruled them?  Chun went against the wishes of his boss and someone helping to pay his bills?  Sorry, just not buying it.   
Back to the top

Charlie P. restored academics and personal conduct accountability here.  I would like to hire Miles, Marrone or Tuberville.
Kiffin has a questionable reputation on personal conduct.  He is not welcome back at Alabama.
Back to the top

kimindania said

Charlie P. restored academics and personal conduct accountability here.  I would like to hire Miles, Marrone or Tuberville.
Kiffin has a questionable reputation on personal conduct.  He is not welcome back at Alabama.
Posted On: Dec 10th 2016, 11:31 AM #363919
I'm going to let you know the college football isn't about "personal conduct" or "integrity" 
No one gives a f*** .
If that was  right Charlie would have a job.
It's about W's and L's nothing else.

Tubs is loser, Marrone is a loser.

If we had a shot a Les and Lane and blew it that would be the most FAU thing ever.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

kimindania said

I'm going to let you know the college football isn't about "personal conduct" or "integrity" 
No one gives a f*** .

If we had a shot a Les and Lane and blew it that would be the most FAU thing ever.
Posted On: Dec 10th 2016, 11:42 AM #363924

Les and Lane have both been fired from jobs over Ws and Ls.  At one time, both were being called losers by fans on a message board like you. One team's loser is another programs savior.  It's all about fit.  Not saying that I wouldn't take either guy, just that hiring either is no guarantee of anything.  
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

kimindania said

No one gives a f*** .

Posted On: Dec 10th 2016, 11:42 AM #363924

Lol. Classic FAU. Two of the highest profile guys in the sport, and we whiff on them both. Now Chun will probably settle for the Ohio State linebackers coach. #firechun #fauprobs #chunprobs
Back to the top

Our administration is filled with losers. 
Back to the top
Control functions: