Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Coaching Search 2016

I am and always will be a reliever in giving young kids second chances.In some cases third chances. Thank god I had some adults around me that felt that way. Even if he goes to another school, I wish him only the best. BUT, it sure would be nice to get that kind of talent in Boca!
Back to the top

And I believe in giving coaches second chances to come in and make themselves great again.
Back to the top

I think Lane Kiffin is this team best shot and they can pay him 1.5 million if he is the OC and QB coach.

Florida Atlantic in talks with Lane Kiffin to become head coach - FootballScoop

Back to the top

sigep77 said

I don't believe one shred of the Les Miles story. 

Just be patient.
Posted On: Dec 10th 2016, 2:32 PM #364010

I don't either. Making a run at Les makes the most sense right now after things didn't work out with Kiff.
Back to the top

@Hunter77… I think this dream is over.  I know this is something that should not be rushed, but I am on pins and needles waiting. ( I liked Lane Kiffin….didn't love him )
Back to the top

I am so entertained by this whole process.  So many like to speak about how FAU is inept at everything. They say they can't fund raise or market properly.  

Then some of those same people had their shot at fundraising and marketing in an effort to raise $400 to get a banner to fly over the stadium.  They couldn't do it. Couldn't raise $400.  Now some of those are demanding FAU spend Millions of dollars for a coach.  

Someone should be filming this whole thing. It is priceless.  I would pay $400 just to see this on a reality show haha.

Go Owls!!
Back to the top

I've spent over 28 years in the US Army 10 of those combat deployments I'm a U.M alumni and a FAU fan because of Howard. 
Back to the top

hunter77 said

I've spent over 28 years in the US Army 10 of those combat deployments I'm a U.M alumni and a FAU fan because of Howard. 
Posted On: Dec 10th 2016, 6:56 PM #364095

Hunter - thanks for your service and glad you are an Owl fan too. I saw UM get DESTROYED by Notre Dame in the Orange Bowl before Howard saved the program!

REAL UGLY GAME - WORST BEATING EVER IMHO - WORSE THAN THE FAU-KANSAS ST. GAME THIS YEAR!
Back to the top

hunter77 said

I've spent over 28 years in the US Army 10 of those combat deployments
Posted On: Dec 10th 2016, 6:56 PM #364095
Thank you for your service.

Glad to have you as an FAU fan.

The Kiffin story seems to have blown up in negotiations but I hope there's still a chance.  Man I hope Chun didn't blow this.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

fauowl said

I am so entertained by this whole process.  So many like to speak about how FAU is inept at everything. They say they can't fund raise or market properly.  

Then some of those same people had their shot at fundraising and marketing in an effort to raise $400 to get a banner to fly over the stadium.  They couldn't do it. Couldn't raise $400.  Now some of those are demanding FAU spend Millions of dollars for a coach.  

Someone should be filming this whole thing. It is priceless.  I would pay $400 just to see this on a reality show haha.

Go Owls!!
Posted On: Dec 10th 2016, 6:38 PM #364092

Post of the freaking year
Back to the top
Control functions: