Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Tailgating in the Various FAU Stadium Parking Lots

Brandon Meir said

owlcountry40 said

Parking Guru said

Red lot requires a donation to OSF of $500 minimum (I think), but your spot is designated and it's same each game.

The Silver (east lot) and Yellow (west lot) are close to the stadium are generally the season ticketholder lots.

These 3 lots are the closest lots on the south side of the stadium.  Call the athletic department for the best information.

Posted On: Dec 21st 2016, 3:17 PM #365025

The Yellow lot is far and empty.
They were using that lot for the young alumni season ticket package (which they do not advertise at all) even though more young alumni just parked in orange because even though it wasn't a "cash'' lot they just let many pay and driver over to that lot.

Orange and silver lots are your best bet for your being with the most season ticket holders and always having some solid groups around you.
Posted On: Dec 21st 2016, 4:02 PM #365027

What young alumni package? 
Posted On: Dec 22nd 2016, 12:14 PM #365067

This is my point! Every young Alumni should know about this!
For anyone that has graduated in the last three years can buy tickets and get parking pass and tickets in section 209 (which in on the Hyundai deck)  for 200 bucks.
They didn't release this till late last year and do a horrible job of letting people know about it.
I had friends who bought season tickets that just graduated and didn't find out about till after….

Our tickets office needs to be hustling to sell tickets and they can not even bring flyers to graduation to promote this offer.
Nobody is going to be looking a picture of Lane Kiffin with Bethune and Navy advertised as the ooc games on Facebook and say "Yea Im going to drop 1000 bucks(estimate for 6 football games), so the family can go watch FAU football.

Man if was in charge of tickets sales we would standing room only for noon games.
Back to the top

There's a young alumni package? How do I find out about this, so I can tell my young alumni coworkers to buy tickets.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Man if was in charge of tickets sales we would standing room only for noon games.
Posted On: Dec 22nd 2016, 12:30 PM #365068

:Laughing:

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

David Slavic said

There's a young alumni package? How do I find out about this, so I can tell my young alumni coworkers to buy tickets.
Posted On: Dec 22nd 2016, 1:14 PM #365069

Tell them to donate to TON, as well!

We have some work to do and could use the help…

:cool:

Donations - FAU Owl's Nest
Back to the top

Rick said

David Slavic said

Posted On: Dec 22nd 2016, 1:14 PM #365069

Tell them to donate to TON, as well!

We have some work to do and could use the help…

:cool:

Donations - FAU Owl's Nest
Posted On: Dec 22nd 2016, 1:37 PM #365071

100%.
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

owlcountry40 said

Posted On: Dec 22nd 2016, 12:30 PM #365068

:Laughing:
Posted On: Dec 22nd 2016, 1:32 PM #365070

Well I have already alerted more about this package than our ticket office…..

I would say call the ticket office, but who knows if they will decide to keep the package for the 2017 season.
I also would tell people to request orange lot over yellow lot for the package because of the proximity to the new student tailgates area.
Many young alumni like bouncing back and fourth from their own tailgate. to see friends you might still be in school also their might be 7 cars in the yellow lot on game days.
Back to the top

David Slavic said

100%.
Posted On: Dec 22nd 2016, 1:42 PM #365072

You da man, thanks  :Winking:
Back to the top

I just get the corner end zone between student section and Hyundai deck for 60 for the season. I'm content. 
Back to the top

I love the idea of getting young alum hooked on the Hyundai deck (which I don't think I could go to an FAU game without sitting on that deck) which will in turn have more people buy more expensive seats as they get older.
Back to the top

I've been in stadiums all over the country. FAU stadium, from a fan's perspective,is way high on the list. We have a great stadium to watch a game in. PS , I'm not bi–hing about the tailgaters.I enjoy them.  I hope that some day we need to think about how to get more cars into the lots. I actually use my tailgate to tailgate
Back to the top
Control functions: