Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

DONE DEAL: Lane Kiffin to FAU!

N=1 I have had more people in my office come up to me to talk about how big a deal it is for FAU, than have ever mentioned FAU before. The waves have begun, let's keep it going!
Back to the top

Local Owl said

David, most my clients know I support FAU. Most of our conversations revolve around disappointment. Ever since the hire, all they want to talk about is Lane and how good he will be for FAU. These are mostly Noles or Gators. Even they are excited.,The leaders at,FAU have stepped up. This is a good time to,be an Owl
Posted On: Dec 15th 2016, 8:15 PM #364828

Yeah man. We've got about a half dozen FAU students and alum, and it's literally the most exciting thing since the bowl games 8 long years ago.
Back to the top

teambeer said

N=1 I have had more people in my office come up to me to talk about how big a deal it is for FAU, than have ever mentioned FAU before. The waves have begun, let's keep it going!
Posted On: Dec 15th 2016, 8:32 PM #364833

There's a serious buzz in the office. Nobody can wait for Bama to win the national championship so Hollywood Kiff can get here and get to work.
Back to the top

David Slavic said

teambeer said

Posted On: Dec 15th 2016, 8:32 PM #364833

There's a serious buzz in the office. Nobody can wait for Bama to win the national championship so Hollywood Kiff can get here and get to work.
Posted On: Dec 15th 2016, 8:36 PM #364839

…and every time they show Kiffin on camera during the playoffs, they will mention him going to FAU. Good stuff.
Back to the top

Mark, may I suggest an over sized white wind breaker with the Owl logo on it., The signature Kiffin look.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Mark, may I suggest an over sized white wind breaker with the Owl logo on it., The signature Kiffin look.
Posted On: Dec 15th 2016, 9:03 PM #364847

Absolutely. We will be working on some new stuff for the new year. A white windbreaker is on the list.  Thank you @LocalOwl. Will also always need to have a white visor.  Let's all enjoy the ride.
Back to the top

fauowl said

Local Owl said

Absolutely. We will be working on some new stuff for the new year. A white windbreaker is on the list.  Thank you @LocalOwl. Will also always need to have a white visor.  Let's all enjoy the ride.
Posted On: Dec 15th 2016, 9:08 PM #364851

Yaaaasssssss
Back to the top

fauowl said

Local Owl said

Posted On: Dec 15th 2016, 9:08 PM #364851

all we need now are some ray-bans and beats.  that'll complete the look.
Back to the top

FAU should seriously consider doing an aviators giveaway for the home opener. Keep us posted when the windbreakers are available.
Back to the top

Congrats to Bama for making the Championship game. We don't get Coach K full time for another week but I am pulling for him and Bama to win their 2nd consecutive NC. That should help our Coaches in recruiting too!
Back to the top
Control functions: