Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Trey Rodriguez transfers to...

Best of luck to him.  Not looking forward to having to play him, but a great get for Marshall and a great outlook for this man's future.
Back to the top

Always liked Trey. I hope he succeeds. Just not against us.
Back to the top

Unless they have Hop on Pop 1,2,3 and 4 he won't play.

Remember he had to grey shirt for grades, got suspended the first 4 games he was eligible, and got kicked off the team after he was givin a full spring to figure out and couldn't.
Back to the top

Hello OWLS I just wanted to confirm that my son Trey did commit to Marshall. We are thankful for this opportunity again. I can say that Trey would have loved another shot at FAU.  We believe that everything happens for a reason. We are also thankful that some of the fans would love him back. We are looking forward to a great 2017. Thank you Thank you Thank you coaches and fans who supported Trey. God Bless

Hector Rodriguez Sr.
Back to the top

Only wish the best for Trey hopefully he learned some hard lessons being released here and has cleaned up his life. He has a ton of talent always hate to see someone waste it he has a second chance hope he makes the best of it
Back to the top

Trey2smoothpops said

Hello OWLS I just wanted to confirm that my son Trey did commit to Marshall. We are thankful for this opportunity again. I can say that Trey would have loved another shot at FAU.  We believe that everything happens for a reason. We are also thankful that some of the fans would love him back. We are looking forward to a great 2017. Thank you Thank you Thank you coaches and fans who supported Trey. God Bless

Hector Rodriguez Sr.
Posted On: Jan 4th 2017, 6:12 AM #365427

Best luck at Marshall.
Back to the top

Wish Trey the best of luck! He's very talented. 
Back to the top

Marshall didn't work out…

Sooooooo, wouldn't it be something if he came BACK here for grad school?

(he graduates in May)

Keep an eye on it, he's already reached out and says he's looking to visit sometime in either February or March and talk it over.

Certainly would be "full circle".

:Laughing:
Back to the top

Rick said

Marshall didn't work out…

Sooooooo, wouldn't it be something if he came BACK here for grad school?

(he graduates in May)

Keep an eye on it, he's already reached out and says he's looking to visit sometime in either February or March and talk it over.

Certainly would be "full circle".

:Laughing:
Posted On: Dec 11th 2018, 12:33 PM #384108

I have seen him tweeting about FAU for months, but figured that was always very one sided love.

The guy was a talent, and if Motor and Whyte were to declare they should strongly consider bringing him back.
Back to the top

He said he’d come as a walk on. So why not? 

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top
Control functions: