Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Visitors for January 20th, 2017

Add topic

Will be in this weekend…

• Rodney Washington - SS 6-1, 195 lbs, San Pablo, CA (Contra Costa College)
Back to the top

Supposed to be on campus this weekend as well…

• C.J. Wilson - RB 5-10, 185 lbs, Daytona Beach, FL
Back to the top

I saw where Marvin Washington decommitted from UCF. He was the QB on Dr. Phillip's 8-A runner-up squad, and appears to be a very good athlete that the previous FAU staff offered.  All I have heard is he wants to play QB in college, so I wonder if he is back on FAU's radar given what the team already has at the position???
Back to the top

Will be in this weekend…

• Devin Rockette - DB 5-11, 165 lbs, Oxford, MS

Back to the top

Do ya think they will have all these recruits on-hand for the groundbreaking tonight? Prove to them on site how committed FAU is the them and winning! Should close more than a few deals!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Do ya think they will have all these recruits on-hand for the groundbreaking tonight? Prove to them on site how committed FAU is the them and winning! Should close more than a few deals!
Posted On: Jan 20th 2017, 2:41 PM #365907

I am pretty that would be a major violation.

You cant have recruits at booster event before they have sighed.
Back to the top

owlsdad said

I saw where Marvin Washington decommitted from UCF. He was the QB on Dr. Phillip's 8-A runner-up squad, and appears to be a very good athlete that the previous FAU staff offered.  All I have heard is he wants to play QB in college, so I wonder if he is back on FAU's radar given what the team already has at the position???
Posted On: Jan 20th 2017, 10:22 AM #365879

Saw that report, wondered the same thing, but haven't heard from any FAU beat reporters that he's considering us (and vice versa)

On a related note, noticed 247 has a cool "Roster Outlook" feature that shows how many people are currently on the roster at his position. For QB it lists us having 10 on roster with 1 recruit lol

The 10 includes DJ Juste, Greg Hankerson, Jason Driskel, basketball players Rutherford and Delph, etc haha
Back to the top

owlsdad said

UF is making a push.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

GeorgiaOwl said

Posted On: Jan 20th 2017, 2:41 PM #365907

I am pretty that would be a major violation.

You cant have recruits at booster event before they have sighed.
Posted On: Jan 20th 2017, 2:46 PM #365908

Yeah, you are probably right, too bad.

Ya just hear of these huge recruiting evens at the BigBoys where they go in the stadium and they show them on the scoreboard with graphics and video. And I guess that is ok.

Guess they can see it AFTER the boosters have gone home though. Hope they have some good video and posted signs showing the completed facility though!
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

owlsdad said

Saw that report, wondered the same thing, but haven't heard from any FAU beat reporters that he's considering us (and vice versa)

On a related note, noticed 247 has a cool "Roster Outlook" feature that shows how many people are currently on the roster at his position. For QB it lists us having 10 on roster with 1 recruit lol

The 10 includes DJ Juste, Greg Hankerson, Jason Driskel, basketball players Rutherford and Delph, etc haha
Posted On: Jan 20th 2017, 2:55 PM #365912

Yea that feature is still a work in progress for many schools.
Back to the top
Control functions: