Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Kiffin's Coaching Staff

Not sure how this was missed two weeks ago, but former Ole Miss safeties and special teams assistant Corey Batoon to FAU:

Back to the top

Back to the top

so where do we stand now?  I can't keep up.  what positions do we need to hire for and what have been filled and with whom?  is Coach Justice still around?

here's what I think I know:

Chris Kiffin - DC
Kendal Briles - OC
Charlie Weis Jr - Assistant….?
Corey Batoon - Assistant….?
Keynodo Hudson - Assistant….?
Back to the top

I believe Keynodo is DB coach
Back to the top

I read on a different site that Lane may be trying to recruit an older guy from the Miami area. Any truth or ideas?
Back to the top

FIU released a statement yesterday that Tim Harris Jr is fully committed to the Panthers, which is hilarious that they had to do that. I hope Lane pulls him, I've always loved the idea of getting someone from that family on our staff. Dad (who you may be referring to as older) is back at Booker T coaching I think.
Back to the top

teambeer said

FIU released a statement yesterday that Tim Harris Jr is fully committed to the Panthers, which is hilarious that they had to do that. I hope Lane pulls him, I've always loved the idea of getting someone from that family on our staff. Dad (who you may be referring to as older) is back at Booker T coaching I think.
Posted On: Jan 20th 2017, 11:08 AM #365881

we are fully committed to this marriage.  Two months later….filing for divorce  :Laughing:
Back to the top

teambeer said

FIU released a statement yesterday that Tim Harris Jr is fully committed to the Panthers, which is hilarious that they had to do that.

Yeah. Super weird.

I figured they're trying to control the perception that their staff is a revolving door there.
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

teambeer said

FIU released a statement yesterday that Tim Harris Jr is fully committed to the Panthers, which is hilarious that they had to do that.
Yeah. Super weird.

I figured they're trying to control the perception that their staff is a revolving door there.

Posted On: Jan 20th 2017, 12:15 PM #365890

This is the age of fake news intended to shape perception, you have to get in front of it quickly. If FIU did not respond, other programs would use that against them with recruits where Coach Harris is the recruiter. 
Back to the top

FIU>FAU said

Owl2Doc said

teambeer said

Yeah. Super weird.

Posted On: Jan 20th 2017, 12:15 PM #365890

This is the age of fake news intended to shape perception, you have to get in front of it quickly. If FIU did not respond, other programs would use that against them with recruits where Coach Harris is the recruiter. 
Posted On: Jan 20th 2017, 12:37 PM #365893

When ever someone hears news they do not like they scream fake news.
Also just LOL at "FIU>FAU"
Everything about your program is below ours.
You have Pete Garcia leading you and he just hooked one of his old buddies up with a retirement job.
Good luck because Butch hasn't won since before 9/11.
Back to the top
Control functions: