Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Kiffin's Coaching Staff

owlcountry40 said

Also just LOL at "FIU>FAU"
Everything about your program is below ours.

Posted On: Jan 20th 2017, 12:53 PM #365896

I personally believe whoever hoisted the the Shula trophy last deserves bragging rights until the next contest. (only applicable to football discussions).

We should've kept Coach Bell. I'm not too crazy about stealing coaches from FIU. I'd rather steal their recruits.
Back to the top

Island_Owl88 said

owlcountry40 said

Also just LOL at "FIU>FAU"
Everything about your program is below ours.

Posted On: Jan 20th 2017, 12:53 PM #365896

I personally believe whoever hoisted the the Shula trophy last deserves bragging rights until the next contest. (only applicable to football discussions).

We should've kept Coach Bell. I'm not too crazy about stealing coaches from FIU. I'd rather steal their recruits.
Posted On: Jan 20th 2017, 1:26 PM #365899

Now you get one you probably get the other as well. Kid's don't commit to a school as they should, they commit to the coach who is recruiting them.
Back to the top

Guys, any ideas or word on why Coach K's staff has not been formally announced by the school yet. Kinda worries and bothers me. And can they be out recruiting if not actually (officially) on staff yet? Hopefully I am worried about nothing!
Back to the top

Mahlzan is trying to steal Kendall from us, there's that.
Back to the top

"No way on Art," a high-level source told Auburn Undercover on Thursday. "Kendal lacks experience Gus (Malzahn) needs."

Source: Art Briles, Kendal Briles not possibilities at Auburn

===============================

Of course that is only one person saying that, who knows…
Back to the top

They just hired Chip Lindsey, phew!
Back to the top

Do we have buy outs on the Coordinators and assistants? Hope so!
Back to the top

Funny, just reading about the Mahlzan issue at Auburn and how important it is to his future to get a good OC! Baylor O not good enough for Auburn now? Gus really is on the hot seat!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Do we have buy outs on the Coordinators and assistants? Hope so!
Posted On: Jan 21st 2017, 12:13 PM #365944

Yes, and to your earlier question the release for all assistants will go out once the final one is solidified.

Very glad to hear that!

(for personal reasons)

:Big-Grin:  :Sweating:
Back to the top

Still trying for the FIU guy I guess? recruiting more regionally if not nationally will help offset Dade County but both would be nice.

JUCO's with ALL 3* HS recruits or better should be our goal from now on after this year.
Back to the top
Control functions: