Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Kiffin's Coaching Staff

owlcountry40 said

When ever someone hears news they do not like they scream fake news.
Also just LOL at "FIU>FAU"
Everything about your program is below ours.
You have Pete Garcia leading you and he just hooked one of his old buddies up with a retirement job.
Good luck because Butch hasn't won since before 9/11.
Posted On: Jan 20th 2017, 12:53 PM #365896

Math is not your strong suit.  What years was Butch coach at UNC?
Back to the top

At NC 2007-2010, 28-23 winning record but not great!
Back to the top

JulesFIU07 said

Posted On: Jan 22nd 2017, 12:23 PM #366005

Apparently you have a math degree from fiu. 😂

He left UNC the summer of 2011, should we draw you a diagram as well?

6 years out of the game, good luck guys because you're going to need it.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Not out as long as Turner and a better coach/recruiter than Turner too though. He will make them better and they did beat us last year down there.

I do believe though that will change THIS YEAR!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

JulesFIU07 said

Posted On: Jan 22nd 2017, 12:23 PM #366005
Apparently you have a math degree from fiu. 😂

He left UNC the summer of 2011, should we draw you a diagram as well?

6 years out of the game, good luck guys because you're going to need it.

Posted On: Jan 22nd 2017, 2:49 PM #366011

So 9/11 means Summer of 2011? I know you are a sharp guy dusky that is a pretty lame response. 
Back to the top

Hey JulieFIU, I can  assure that Dusky,Georgia and OC40 know football. Especially FAU football. Arguing as to whether September is Summer is typical Miami garbage. I know what Dusky wants to say to you but Rick doesn't allow that on the site. I'm just sitting here reading it and I want to tell it to you. Bottom line, you have Butch. We have Lane. Any  football mind , outside of western Miami, knows who has the better coach. Now it is your turn, in typical Miami fashion , to say something nasty.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Hey JulieFIU, I can  assure that Dusky,Georgia and OC40 know football. Especially FAU football. Arguing as to whether September is Summer is typical Miami garbage. I know what Dusky wants to say to you but Rick doesn't allow that on the site. I'm just sitting here reading it and I want to tell it to you. Bottom line, you have Butch. We have Lane. Any  football mind , outside of western Miami, knows who has the better coach. Now it is your turn, in typical Miami fashion , to say something nasty.

Posted On: Jan 22nd 2017, 3:36 PM #366020

Actually the above wasn't me, someone opted to use my name.  However, when someone says 9/11 most people assume 9/11/2001, you know since it is a date of some historical significance.

As for who has the better coach, Butch has certainly achieved more, I guess we will see where they are now.

As for besmirching Miami, I didn't see the Faena go up in Boca.
Back to the top

FIU is happy with their coach, FAU is happy with theirs. Good for all of us.

The only thing that matters is winning.  Everything else is just window dressing.  Hopefully both programs start winning some football games so we can all get away from the debates about attendance, recruiting, stadiums, and coaches. Because let's all be honest, both programs have been plenty horrible (as far as winning football games).
Back to the top

If the Florida teams win and sell tickets they may move up, unlike the rest of CUSA, the Belt and the MAC.
Back to the top

fauowl said

FIU is happy with their coach, FAU is happy with theirs. Good for all of us.

The only thing that matters is winning.  Everything else is just window dressing.  Hopefully both programs start winning some football games so we can all get away from the debates about attendance, recruiting, stadiums, and coaches. Because let's all be honest, both programs have been plenty horrible (as far as winning football games).
Posted On: Jan 22nd 2017, 5:10 PM #366029
+1

Obviously I'd rather be in our shoes with what we have going on right now. But good for FIU with Butch – before we knew we were getting Lane we'd have taken him.
Back to the top
Control functions: