Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

3* Alabama OL Preston Mixon Commits to FAU Football's Soar 17

Add topic

3* Alabama OL Preston Nixon Commits to FAU Football's Soar 17

Preston Mixon
OL
6-4, 295
Montgomery, AL
Jefferson Davis

Conglomerate three star prospect. Verbally Offered by the Owls on May 27th, 2016 before receiving a written offer later on August 1st and gave his pledge on Janury 16th, 2017. Other programs presenting offers include Cincinnati, Illinois, Memphis, Nevada, Troy, Tulane and Western Kentucky.

When asked why he chose the Owls, Mixon responded "great things are happening at FAU, plain and simple".

http://www.hudl.com/profile/3937421/preston-mixon
Back to the top

Big guy.  Looking forward to seeing him creating holes for motor in the future
Back to the top

Kiffin now at Mixon's house, along side his family and Coaches Justice and Batoon…

Back to the top

Kiffin is working on what we need. OL and D. Nice to see him targeting 3*players.Even though some folks don't like the * system. Preston would bring immediate depth to a thin O line. Welcome Preston.
Back to the top

I'd like to see us pick up a one or two JUCO receivers to compliment Kalib Woods. Kam Solomon just isn't getting the job done as the No. 2 guy.
Back to the top

Have to protect de'andre in order for him to flourish!!! Going to be exciting. All he does is win.

D-Truth 4 Heisman
Back to the top

LawOwl said

I'd like to see us pick up a one or two JUCO receivers to compliment Kalib Woods. Kam Solomon just isn't getting the job done as the No. 2 guy.
Posted On: Jan 19th 2017, 6:23 AM #365827

Kam Solomon is a baller. Perhaps you need to check with Travis Trickett to identify what the real issue was. remember he was second leading receiver soph year and wasn't even starting.
Back to the top

Ugh -- apparently reopened his recruitment.
Back to the top

Never fall in love with a recruit. Lane will make sure we have what we need. How do I know this? It's his job. And I finally feel like we have guys that can and will do the job.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Never fall in love with a recruit. Lane will make sure we have what we need. How do I know this? It's his job. And I finally feel like we have guys that can and will do the job.
Posted On: Jan 23rd 2017, 7:42 PM #366115

Yes.
Back to the top
Control functions: