Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

3* Mainland WR Denzel Houston Commits to FAU Football's Soar 17

Add topic

Rick said

Visitors for January 27, 2017

This will be the final weekend of officials heading into National Signing Day on February 1st, 2017. Will update as more information presents itself.

• Denzel Houston - WR 5-11, 185 lbs, Daytona, FL

Committed!

Back to the top

Denzel Houston highly regarded for his QB work apparently. 124 career touchdowns. Will play WR and punt returner for us.

Jordan Merrell and Denzel Houston good one-two punch. If we get Willie Wright then we're really in business!
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

Denzel Houston highly regarded for his QB work apparently. 124 career touchdowns. Will play WR and punt returner for us.

Jordan Merrell and Denzel Houston good one-two punch. If we get Willie Wright then we're really in business!
Posted On: Jan 31st 2017, 11:54 PM #366482

Plus if we get DeAndre McNeal! I'm very optimistic about tomorrow!
Back to the top

Sandsy said

Owl2Doc said

Posted On: Jan 31st 2017, 11:54 PM #366482

Plus if we get DeAndre McNeal! I'm very optimistic about tomorrow!
Posted On: Feb 1st 2017, 12:12 AM #366484

I would have to think DeAndre is a stretch with UCLA (I believe one of his original potential suitors out of HS) and Mizzou in the picture. But if LK and crew could somehow pull it off….
Back to the top

Another quality commit. Welcome to FAU Denzel !
Back to the top

.8242 Composite…nice.

Back to the top

Looks like he transferred out to a CC, fyi.
Back to the top
Control functions: