Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME DAY THREAD: FAU vs. Louisiana Tech - Feb 16th, 2017

Add topic

Jack David Whidden III (2) said

The game has completely gone out of hand. Tech has dominated this half, with a 28-12 run so far this half.

Bulldogs lead 73-49 with 10 minutes left.
Posted On: Feb 16th 2017, 8:53 PM #367112

Not even in the same class as the top half of our conference.

Time to make some moves.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

There are "haves" and "have nots" . We are a "have not". Our basketball team lost to small schools early this season . Most people defended them. Reality is, we are just not a good team. Too bad. The Rice game had great energy. The fans and students want a winning team. But like our football team for the last few seasons, everyone walks away disappointed. First pitch of baseball tonight 6:30
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

dusky256fc said

A hole strikes again
Posted On: Feb 16th 2017, 9:57 PM #367120

I am actually respectful to everyone on this board. I find you calling me an A hole out of line when you don't know me or know anything about me.
Posted On: Feb 16th 2017, 10:04 PM #367121

Agree, everyone is frustrated about basketball…it's not a good situation no matter how you wrap it…I have to contain myself from saying things about the situation I don't want to say which are better reserved for private conversations.

I am not taking sides, but please leave the name calling for another place…

We just need to be friendly to one another here.

Agree to disagree, but let's keep that posture as the platform for our common bond.

:cool:
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

DeltAlumnus said

But there is great news!!

Baseball season starts in less that 24 hours!!!
Posted On: Feb 16th 2017, 9:22 PM #367116

A hole strikes again

How is this negative??

Just point out that a much more successful program starts tomorrow and now we can focus out time and money towards that.

So sensitive.
Back to the top

Rick said

DeltAlumnus said

dusky256fc said

A hole strikes again

I am actually respectful to everyone on this board. I find you calling me an A hole out of line when you don't know me or know anything about me.

Agree, everyone is frustrated about basketball…it's not a good situation no matter how you wrap it…I have to contain myself from saying things about the situation I don't want to say which are better reserved for private conversations.

Agree to disagree, but let's keep that posture as the platform for our common bond.

Posted On: Feb 17th 2017, 7:14 AM #367125

This is typical dusky and "guest" move;someone on the forum goes after a coach or a program (which is really what a message board is for) then they attack that poster with personal attacks because they do not like the tone.
Disagreeing with someone's opinion with personal attacks doesn't make you "classier" or some great crusader of positivity on the Nest.
Everyone disagrees with my harsh pots yet no one ever fights them with facts or stats instead you just attack personally because you do not like the fact I think Charlie is bum or a coach.
You guys behave like little Donald Trumps.

Also for the record keep it coming I enjoy how angry you guys get because I go after the now Pitt Dline coach after he has made 1.5 million here to win 9 games.

Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

This is typical dusky and "guest" move;someone on the forum goes after a coach or a program (which is really what a message board is for) then they attack that poster with personal attacks because they do not like the tone.
Disagreeing with someone's opinion with personal attacks doesn't make you "classier" or some great crusader of positivity on the Nest.
Everyone disagrees with my harsh pots yet no one ever fights them with facts or stats instead you just attack personally because you do not like the fact I think Charlie is bum or a coach.
You guys behave like little Donald Trumps.

Also for the record keep it coming I enjoy how angry you guys get because I go after the now Pitt Dline coach after he has made 1.5 million here to win 9 games.

Posted On: Feb 17th 2017, 9:35 AM #367127

Lol I actually agree with many of your posts. I think almost everything you say is grounded in fact.
Back to the top

Rick said

DeltAlumnus said

dusky256fc said

A hole strikes again

Posted On: Feb 17th 2017, 7:14 AM #367125

I call them like I see them.  Someone who intentionally takes shots at one of the programs for the benefit of another is an ahole especially when they don't have any real interest in that program in the first place.  It is intentional and it deserves to be called out.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

I call them like I see them.  Someone who intentionally takes shots at one of the programs for the benefit of another is an ahole especially when they don't have any real interest in that program in the first place.  It is intentional and it deserves to be called out.

Posted On: Feb 17th 2017, 11:06 AM #367130

You are upset at me for not being happy with a basketball program that has what won I think one conference tournament game in 10 years.

I am sorry. It is tough to get excited about that. Especially when I am not a huge basketball fan to begin with. We are not even competitive with the top of our conference, and that is just not good enough.
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

Posted On: Feb 17th 2017, 11:06 AM #367130

The ahole part is the only issue…

Forum Rules

You're very intelligent…just use other words to get your point across.

:Big-Grin:
Back to the top
Control functions: