Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New FAU Gear @ It's Owl Time

Add topic

LawOwl said

Mark, I really want a retro shirt but live in North Palm Beach. Anyway you can post them on the website so I can put in an order? Between work and stuff I rarely get the chance to get down to Boca (aside from football games). If not please private message me so we can work something out. Thanks.

Posted On: Feb 11th 2017, 7:04 PM #367044

No problem. Call me at The Store next week 561-367-3945. We can discuss your size and then I can see what options we have and shoot you some photos.  They are originals from Schnellenberger's storage unit so the sizes are what they are based on what he had in storage, so some designs, I have lots of smalls, some others I have lots of mediums, etc.
Back to the top

fauowl said

LawOwl said

Mark, I really want a retro shirt but live in North Palm Beach. Anyway you can post them on the website so I can put in an order? Between work and stuff I rarely get the chance to get down to Boca (aside from football games). If not please private message me so we can work something out. Thanks.

Posted On: Feb 11th 2017, 7:04 PM #367044

No problem. Call me at The Store next week 561-367-3945. We can discuss your size and then I can see what options we have and shoot you some photos.  They are originals from Schnellenberger's storage unit so the sizes are what they are based on what he had in storage, so some designs, I have lots of smalls, some others I have lots of mediums, etc.
Posted On: Feb 11th 2017, 7:15 PM #367046

Any XL? I'll be sure to call you
Back to the top

Money Ball right here!

ORIGINAL 2001 Inaugural Season Tee straight from Howard's locker.

Wow…

Back to the top

LawOwl said

Posted On: Feb 11th 2017, 7:50 PM #367051

He's got an XL Sun Belt Championship tee…better get it reserved!

I almost bought it but just a wee bit too small for my uh hem, torso…

:Big-Grin:
Back to the top

Rick said

LawOwl said

Posted On: Feb 11th 2017, 7:50 PM #367051

He's got an XL Sun Belt Championship tee…better get it reserved!

I almost bought it but just a wee bit too small for my uh hem, torso…

:Big-Grin:

Posted On: Feb 11th 2017, 8:05 PM #367055

Wow I'd love to take a look at that. Did you notice any XL gear from '01 Rick?
Back to the top

LawOwl said

Wow I'd love to take a look at that. Did you notice any XL gear from '01 Rick?
Posted On: Feb 11th 2017, 8:11 PM #367056

It's sweet…he's still got a long sleeve version of that too I believe.

I think only medium and small left in 2001 Tee though.
Back to the top

Blast from the Past, for the few oldtimer FAU basketball fans out there, Nick Neumann stopped by today. 

He is still a 7 footer. He lives in Minnesota and works for a company that does drug testing for the NFL.

Cool Dude: he had just bought a shirt from a competitor :Not-Talking: and then he discovered our store.  He bought a shirt from us and we talked for about 30 minutes. He left and he came back about a half hour later. I asked him if everything was ok. He said he returned that first shirt and came back to buy another one from us. That's good stuff. :cool:

click to enlarge:
Nick Neumann @ The Store
Back to the top

Just curious but does he have a son whom is possibly a FB recruit? There is an OL from St. Paul, MN named Nick Neumann (6'2" 298 C). Son maybe????
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Just curious but does he have a son whom is possibly a FB recruit? There is an OL from St. Paul, MN named Nick Neumann (6'2" 298 C). Son maybe????
Posted On: Feb 23rd 2017, 3:17 PM #367262

Nick is like 38 so it would be a slim chance that is his son…
Back to the top

Thought maybe too young too but 38-18= 20 back then…

Just an interesting thing him from MN now and a kid with same exact name and spelling….from MN…..maybe getting his son to play FB at FAU….

Just a thought and wondering.
Back to the top
Control functions: