Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2017 FAU Spring Football

Add topic

2017 FAU Spring Football Schedule

Back to the top

Just some call outs on the above schedule:

1. OSF members or season ticket holders can call their representative to attend any practice with chaperon.

2. Coach Kiffin is basically doing ALL the talking at practices, no assistant coaches will be allowed to speak.

3. No freshman and only approved players will be allowed to be interviewed by media.

Back to the top

So only season ticket holders can attend? Dang. Was hoping to catch a practice to watch the team. Guess spring game will be my best bet then. :-/

D-Truth 4 Heisman
Back to the top

You can go anywhere it says "open" …there are four slots. 
Back to the top

Thanks! Looking forward to it!

D-Truth 4 Heisman
Back to the top

Thanks for posting the schedule, Rick!

Does it specify when the pads go on?

Open practices can be fun but just be aware that it's a lot of drills and the units mostly work independently. Hang around long enough and you usually get to see some game scenarios though!
Back to the top

First two are acclimation and have to be non-contact…they can hold 12 which are full contact out of the 15 allowable sessions.

So, probably third practice will have some pads involved.
Back to the top

I've got my fingers crossed that Chandlar Ferguson shines at LB with all of the injuries. He will get plenty of reps.My good friend told me to watch him. Says there is huge potential. I know that during his red shirt year he put on tons of muscle and his body change is obvious.
Back to the top

Reggie Bain is back, and participating in drills this morning.
Back to the top

If anyone goes today would love to hear updates! I get to go on thur :)

D-Truth 4 Heisman
Back to the top
Control functions: