Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

The Guest & OC 40 Argument Thread

Add topic

That took you 45 seconds to write?
Back to the top

45 second clock said

That took you 45 seconds to write?
Posted On: Mar 24th 2017, 12:04 PM #367947

How much does it bother you that you never out smart me on this forum and I constantly make your opinions looks dumb?  
Back to the top

Well after I decipher your code that you call grammar, spelling and fat thumbs.  I determine that you never outsmart me or anyone on this board due to the affliction you suffer from.
Back to the top

Uuuh Never? said

Well after I decipher your code that you call grammar, spelling and fat thumbs.  I determine that you never outsmart me or anyone on this board due to the affliction you suffer from.

Posted On: Mar 24th 2017, 1:10 PM #367949
I am 100 percent smarter, better looking and 100 percent more successful than whatever you are.
Also you are not even in the same realm of football knowledge of me which has been proven dozens of times on this forum.

But you are a cute little fighter (in the way that Charlie fought Doc Holiday ) who hides behind "guest" name and can not even sign up for Rick's forum.
Some fan you are.  
Back to the top

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son."  Before anyone thinks its a personal attack its just a movie quote.

My experience in life is when someone brags about being smarter or successful they usually are not.  The actions and statements talk for themselves.

Whose hiding behind a "guest" name, you seem to know exactly who I am.
Back to the top

Charlie Partridge?
For real I could not pick you out in crowd of 2 people.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Charlie Partridge?
For real I could not pick you out in crowd of 2 people.

Posted On: Mar 24th 2017, 2:36 PM #367952

Your that guy in his late 20's early 30's that can't forget about his first (and probably only) girlfriend.  She dumped you, move on.
Back to the top