Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Lane Kiffin Lawsuit article

This will be settled for under 10k probably around 5k.   Moving your whole family on verbal promises is silly.  He obviously didn't sign a contract hence him filing the suit in an AL court.  An FAU contract would probably have an arbitration clause and or FL jurisdiction for dispute.
Back to the top

A legal question, what jurisdiction does a Bama court have over a job/breach of contract in Florida?
Back to the top

Don't do drugs said

This will be settled for under 10k probably around 5k.   Moving your whole family on verbal promises is silly.  He obviously didn't sign a contract hence him filing the suit in an AL court.  An FAU contract would probably have an arbitration clause and or FL jurisdiction for dispute.
Posted On: Mar 25th 2017, 1:59 PM #367972

The entire salary for the year was only 40k.

Honestly what probably did him in was not the drug charge itself but the failure to appear.

Anything drug related would spook FAU and especially Pat Chun ever since Pelini. I wonder if he did not put it on his application and the university found out about it?
Back to the top

One thing I know about this subject. Never try and guess what happened. There are two people involved and a story that has three sides. I'm sure it will work its way out. Nice of the Pa;m Beach Post to finally write something about FAU though.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

One thing I know about this subject. Never try and guess what happened. There are two people involved and a story that has three sides. I'm sure it will work its way out. Nice of the Pa;m Beach Post to finally write something about FAU though.

Posted On: Mar 27th 2017, 5:42 AM #367993

Then Rick can shut the board down and probably move on to a more happy part of his life because this board is almost entirely based on guessing on what happened.
Back to the top

What a shocker!

Just IN:

CASE DISMISSED!

:Laughing:

(with prejudice as well, so it can't be refiled)
Back to the top

Back to the top
Control functions: