Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New FAU Gear @ It's Owl Time

Add topic

I have acquired Graham Wilbert's sideline gear.  Lots of good stuff. Size XL. 

Graham has decided to move on to another position at another University. It was his choice. He dropped off his stuff a couple of weeks ago but asked that I do not announce it until he announced it, which he did this morning via Twitter.  He doesn't say what University but he seemed excited for the new opportunity.  Best of luck to Graham moving forward.

Go Owls!
Back to the top

fauowl said

I have acquired Graham Wilbert's sideline gear.  Lots of good stuff. Size XL. 

Graham has decided to move on to another position at another University. It was his choice. He dropped off his stuff a couple of weeks ago but asked that I do not announce it until he announced it, which he did this morning via Twitter.  He doesn't say what University but he seemed excited for the new opportunity.  Best of luck to Graham moving forward.

Go Owls!
Posted On: Mar 12th 2017, 10:27 AM #367711

Graham will be taking over the recruiting staff at Pitt. Reunited with Charlie. Congrats Graham!
Back to the top

Special Notice: It's Owl Time - The Store will close an hour early on Thurs, March 23 at 5pm.  I don't think I have ever closed early so I would feel terrible if someone made the drive thinking we would be open regular hours. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Back to the top

Slacker!

:Laughing:
Back to the top

Rick said

Slacker!

:Laughing:
Posted On: Mar 22nd 2017, 1:10 PM #367911

+1
Back to the top

Hey Mark, do ya ever get any tennis gear in, used, new or team oriented that you carry?
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Hey Mark, do ya ever get any tennis gear in, used, new or team oriented that you carry?
Posted On: Mar 26th 2017, 11:28 AM #367978

I never have so far, but the next time the coach comes in, I will put the idea in his head. Thx
Back to the top

We went down to Boca this weekend and spent some $$$ at It's Owl Time on shirts (for the whole family) and other stuff.  The "used" gear is a real deal.  And I am not telling you guys anything, but Mark is the real deal, too.  Thanks for the choices and the prices, and for the conversation!!!
Back to the top

owlsdad said

And I am not telling you guys anything, but Mark is the real deal, too.  Thanks for the choices and the prices, and for the conversation!!!
Posted On: Mar 27th 2017, 10:54 AM #367996

:Yawn: :Yawn:  :Yawn:
Back to the top

owlsdad said

.  And I am not telling you guys anything, but Mark is the real deal, too.  
Posted On: Mar 27th 2017, 10:54 AM #367996

He's ok.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: