Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New FAU Gear @ It's Owl Time

Add topic

Mark and his store/business is great! Another question, what about FAU tailgating chairs or seat cushions. We got some UNC-Charlotte cushions at the game there (hard bench seat AND lots of RAIN!) and have used them around here for local HS stadium seating but DON'T WANT TO ANYMORE!!!!! :Big-Grin:
Back to the top

I have evidence that may suggest he is a secret FIU fan funneling the profits of the FAU store to FIU athletics.  Very concerning.
Back to the top

Maybe said

I have evidence that may suggest he is a secret FIU fan funneling the profits of the FAU store to FIU athletics.  Very concerning.
Posted On: Mar 27th 2017, 2:15 PM #368000

I heard (unsubstantiated of course) that he supports ISIS.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

owlsdad said

We went down to Boca this weekend and spent some $$$ at It's Owl Time on shirts (for the whole family) and other stuff.  The "used" gear is a real deal.  And I am not telling you guys anything, but Mark is the real deal, too.  Thanks for the choices and the prices, and for the conversation!!!
Posted On: Mar 27th 2017, 10:54 AM #367996

Thank you for stopping by this weekend. I appreciate it. Always nice to meet new FAU fans.
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

Maybe said

Posted On: Mar 27th 2017, 2:15 PM #368000

I heard (unsubstantiated of course) that he supports ISIS.

Posted On: Mar 27th 2017, 2:22 PM #368001

:Laughing:
Back to the top

We are proud to have been asked to partner with the Office of the FAU President for an auction item associated with the annual Gala that is this weekend.  You do not have to go to the Gala to bid on their items to help raise funds for student scholarships.

Here is a link to one of 2 items we are involved with, 2 VIP passes to the President's Suite for the Navy Game:

ibidmobile.net
Back to the top

MARK, I SAW YOUR POST ON THOSE COOL LOOKING INSULATED CUPS. HOW DO i ORDER ONE???

I ALSO WANNA ORDER ANOTHER OF THOSE NICE TENNIS SHIRTS TOO, THIS TIME IN RED!!!! VERY NICE AS WELL!!!!
Back to the top

@Georgia, go to his web site. Easy to use . Get one of those cups and buy each of your friends a shirt.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

@Georgia, go to his web site. Easy to use . Get one of those cups and buy each of your friends a shirt.
Posted On: Apr 13th 2017, 4:58 PM #368298

Did not see them on the website though, may be to soon?
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

MARK, I SAW YOUR POST ON THOSE COOL LOOKING INSULATED CUPS. HOW DO i ORDER ONE???

I ALSO WANNA ORDER ANOTHER OF THOSE NICE TENNIS SHIRTS TOO, THIS TIME IN RED!!!! VERY NICE AS WELL!!!!
Posted On: Apr 13th 2017, 4:17 PM #368297

Hi Georgia, I did not put them on my site yet as I only started with a small amount to see if there is interest and to make sure they are created up to our standard. There seems to be interest and they look awesome.  

I have 3 remaining at The Store.  You can call the store tomorrow and place an order via telephone if you would like. 561-367-3945.  The funny thing is these are created right up near you and I have six more in a box in Laurel Springs Golf Community probably very near you.  I should try and figure out a way to get you one from that stash.
Back to the top
Control functions: