Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2017 FAU Football Countdown presented by It's Owl Time!

67 days until @FAU_Football kicks off Football in Paradise. Dalton Schomp wore #67 for #FAU. #OwlsUp
Back to the top

The man with the golden shoes!

(still can't believe no one picked him up)
Back to the top

Rick said

The man with the golden shoes!

(still can't believe no one picked him up)
Posted On: Jun 26th 2017, 12:07 PM #369275

He didn't have a very good senior year.

I remember saying a handful times "wow that was an awful punt"
I even wrote in a question during the coaches show asking is he was 100 percent healthy.  
Back to the top

Strong leg but "other" aspects of punting not as good, thus, no NFL offers. I wish for him he could have though! He WILL always be THE NCAA National leader in punt average in 2015 though!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Strong leg but "other" aspects of punting not as good, thus, no NFL offers. I wish for him he could have though! He WILL always be THE NCAA National leader in punt average in 2015 though!
Posted On: Jun 26th 2017, 8:28 PM #369278

Plus, it's not like NFL teams keep 3-4 punters on a roster like a QB and other positions. There are about 32 jobs for punters in the NFL.  Not an easy position to make it.
Back to the top

There's 45…

Anywhoo, just thought someone would take a chance and sign him as a free agent at least…They can work out the mechanics what they can't work out is his natural leg ability.

Kind of like RJ Alvarez, he was drafted just because of his raw velocity…it wasn't like he was a control master - quite the opposite.
Back to the top

66 days until @FAU_Football kicks off Football in Paradise. Chris Lena (@Chris_Lena) wore #66 for #FAU. #OwlsUp
Back to the top

65 days until @FAU_Football kicks off Football in Paradise. Brandon Jackson wore #65 for #FAU. #OwlsUp
Back to the top

That must have been from quite a while ago…lot's of real estate available.
Back to the top

Rick said

That must have been from quite a while ago…lot's of real estate available.
Posted On: Jun 28th 2017, 1:55 PM #369284

That was not long after we opened.  Lot's of wall space.  A lot of those signatures I can see in the photo were signed at our grand opening.
Back to the top
Control functions: