Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Kylee Hanson leaving FAU for FSU

Add topic

fauowl said

I hate to see Kylee leave as well, but it's not about us or loyalty. It's about what's best for her. She graduated. She is an Owl for life.

She was perfectly content to finish her career at FAU, but she got injured, she graduated, and a new opportunity presented itself.

She's one of the best athletes to ever attend FAU, but she doesn't get the chance to go to the NFL, she doesn't get to go to the NBA, or the WNBA. She doesn't get to go to MLB.  Her best career path is education.

She's smart. I think she was FAU's student-athlete of the year last year. She graduated on time. Maybe FSU has a better Masters Degree for her career path.  Most regular students get their under grad and graduate degrees at different schools.

If FSU plays FAU at some point next year, I will root for FAU, of course, but if we do not play each other, I will root for her to win a National Championship.

She paid her dues. She graduated on time. Was a model student-athlete. I wish her nothing but the best.
Posted On: Jul 7th 2017, 10:21 PM #369371
Exactly Mark - and she does list herself as an FAU ALUM! I hope she does well and gets a chance to pitch for the USA, we will all be cheering her on!
Back to the top

fauowl said

I hate to see Kylee leave as well, but it's not about us or loyalty. It's about what's best for her. She graduated. She is an Owl for life.

She was perfectly content to finish her career at FAU, but she got injured, she graduated, and a new opportunity presented itself.  

She's one of the best athletes to ever attend FAU, but she doesn't get the chance to go to the NFL, she doesn't get to go to the NBA, or the WNBA. She doesn't get to go to MLB.  Her best career path is education.

She's smart. I think she was FAU's student-athlete of the year last year. She graduated on time. Maybe FSU has a better Masters Degree for her career path.  Most regular students get their under grad and graduate degrees at different schools.

If FSU plays FAU at some point next year, I will root for FAU, of course, but if we do not play each other, I will root for her to win a National Championship.

She paid her dues. She graduated on time. Was a model student-athlete. I wish her nothing but the best.
Posted On: Jul 7th 2017, 10:21 PM #369371

What he said 😉

Best of luck Kylee and Go Noles!  (Unless you play FAU)

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

You can tell it's Summer. Tried to go fishing off shore only to find lightening . Turned on Owl's Nest only to find Soft Ball info. Football can't get here fast enough.

Back to the top

Local Owl said

You can tell it's Summer. Tried to go fishing off shore only to find lightening . Turned on Owl's Nest only to find Soft Ball info. Football can't get here fast enough.

Posted On: Jul 9th 2017, 7:23 AM #369375

AND BAD SOFTBALL NEWS, ALL CAPS INTENDED!
Back to the top

Hate to say it but watching Kylee pitch for FSU vs. UF! I Must say, hurts!
Back to the top

Gross,  should have finished her career here…not going to be pro and absolutely no reason to leave other than self. 

Ruined our season this year… Would be nothing,  because she was nothing without FAU - who took a chance on her. 

I know this has been pounded into the ground but that's the bottom line. 
Back to the top

Congrats to Kylee, wish ya had stayed here and been our No. 1 though instead of FSU's No. 2! With you here we make the WS too!
Back to the top
Control functions: