Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New FAU Gear @ It's Owl Time

Add topic

I have to step my game up. I'm bringing two more ppl with me… Gotta find me an extra person to complete the quartet!
Back to the top

BTW, I will be open tomorrow (Monday) 10am -6pm.  

Anyone who stops by and mentions The Owl's Nest will get 15% off on Monday only. In stock items only.

Go Owls.
Back to the top

Trey Hendrickson's teammate in New Orleans, Mark Ingram came in and signed the wall.  I saw him leaving Munchiez and went out and asked him about Trey. That was the conversation starter.  He said Trey was going to be great.  I invited him in to sign the wall.  I showed him where Santonio Holmes wrote "Super Bowl MVP" after his name, so Ingram said: well then I am going to write "Heisman '09" after mine.   It was great.  He wished the Owls good luck this year.  
Back to the top

Very cool Mark! Owls win a few and the fans locally AND nationally will come out of the woodwork to support them and Coach K! Hard to go ANYWHERE up here in N. Georgia without someone making a positive comment, Coach K has that definite "underdog" backing now!!!! Thanks for St. Nick AND USC and the way both treated him at the end, even with winning or even GREAT records and results!
Back to the top

We just updated our @ItsOwlTime Wall of Fame page on our site right here: It's Owl Time The Store  Now with 270 pics to view. #FAU #OwlsUp
Back to the top

See you won a Best of Boca Award Mark - very cool! Congrats and well deserved! :cool:
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

See you won a Best of Boca Award Mark - very cool! Congrats and well deserved! :cool:
Posted On: Jul 24th 2017, 6:41 PM #369543

Best off campus FAU merchandise store in Boca.  😁😉

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Thanks guys! I appreciate the support.  It's also cool to see Dr. Kelly retweet about the award.
Back to the top

You've won this award for a couple years in a row, correct? HEre's to many more!
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

You've won this award for a couple years in a row, correct? HEre's to many more!
Posted On: Jul 24th 2017, 11:13 PM #369549

Thank you, Doc!  Yes, 4 years in a row.
Back to the top
Control functions: