Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2017 FAU Football Schedule

Add topic

fauowl said

GeorgiaOwl said

Navy @ FAU in top 20 non-conference games of the year;

The top 20 non-conference college football games to look forward to in 2017

SHOCK 'EM OWLS!!!
Posted On: Jun 29th 2017, 2:40 PM #369294

Great example of the Kiffin effect. That's the only game on the list without a Power 5 school in the game.  If Kiffin is not our coach, that game would not be on the list.  Great opportunity to have a national audience.

Now we just need to win.
Posted On: Jun 29th 2017, 2:55 PM #369296

Yup, for sure! SHOCK 'EM OWLS!!!
Back to the top

Only two games left without start times, updated schedule:

2017 FAU Football Schedule - FAU Owl's Nest
Back to the top

Rick said

Posted On: Jul 18th 2017, 7:38 PM #369455

Which game was updated?

And are we at anyword on TV for Buffalo?
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Rick said

Posted On: Jul 18th 2017, 7:38 PM #369455
Which game was updated?

And are we at anyword on TV for Buffalo?

Posted On: Jul 18th 2017, 8:38 PM #369458

If there was any news on TV for the Buffalo game, there would be a game time.  So no at anyword on TV for Buffalo.
Back to the top

They have TVs in Buffalo?
Back to the top

Game against Bethune on 9/16 is currently slated for 8 pm… the same time as the Miami-FSU game. Attendance will undoubtedly be affected by that. I wonder if FAU will actually look into changing the time. I understand the game is on Bein as far as a telecast goes, but would they really care if the game got moved up?

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

NJOWL said

Game against Bethune on 9/16 is currently slated for 8 pm… the same time as the Miami-FSU game. Attendance will undoubtedly be affected by that. I wonder if FAU will actually look into changing the time. I understand the game is on Bein as far as a telecast goes, but would they really care if the game got moved up?

Posted On: Jul 27th 2017, 3:13 PM #369594
Scenario:
1. Alabama humiliates FSU
2. FAU takes care of Navy
3. FAU shocks the world and beats Wisconsin

If all of the above happens, we have nothing to worry about in week 3.
Back to the top

What does 1 have to do with 2 and 3? Bama better watch out for FSU IMHO.
Back to the top

NJOWL said

I get what you are saying like in the future I would be mad if FAU was aware of this game, but we should make do drastic changes. Anyone who skips to watch that game isn't an OWL fan an I don't care.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

NJOWL said

I get what you are saying like in the future I would be mad if FAU was aware of this game, but we should make do drastic changes. Anyone who skips to watch that game isn't an OWL fan an I don't care.
Posted On: Jul 27th 2017, 3:54 PM #369599
AGREED! Watch our Owls and Coach K!
Back to the top
Control functions: