Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Kain Able

Joe Pohiva??

Zach Stefo??

Back to the top

Yea saw those guys. I cant even keep track of this anymore.

Who is on scholarship? who is already practicing? Is Lydon and Javon Burros going to make it(Javon isn't even listed on the roster anymore)
Back to the top

Joe Pohiva, originally from Pensacola but JUCO in California. Pretty good LB from the film!

Joe Pohiva - Hudl

Zach Stefo, OL from Colorado and Colorado St.

http://www.hudl.com/profile/1687981/zach-stefo

Don't know where or how thee guys keep popping up but glad they are!
Back to the top

Since everyone knows all there is about Kain let's talk about his departure from fsu. A friend told me he was essentially cut, didn't make the big squad and left. What says you Guest?
Back to the top

If I was Kiffen I'd be doing the same thing.  Bring as many in and shake out what you need to win games.

Remember folks - this is a HC with a big name from coast to coast.  He is also a HC that just took over a program that hasn't had any meaningful success in 10 years (man that is sad).

This is his chance to redeem himself - I'd imagine he thinks 2-3 seasons is what it's going to take.  Get as much talent on the team as possible…win 8-9 games in CUSA year 2/3 and get back to big time college football.  He simply cannot afford to count on incoming freshman and coaching to turn this program around.  A 3-4 win season in 17 would be disasterous for him...seriously put yourself in his shoes.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Agreed, he's taking a swing at a lot of these kids and some will surely flame out but others will surprise, it's a crap shoot.

He had a great quote the other day talking about DeAndre McNeal, "that's what they're supposed to look like"  We have to do what we can to bring in the talent necessary to win.
Back to the top
Control functions: