Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2017 FAU Football Countdown presented by It's Owl Time!

Why? said

owlcountry40 said

Why? said

Local Owl said

Exactly four weeks !!!  Can not wait.

Posted On: Aug 4th 2017, 7:37 PM #369745
Why's that, is that the day you officially start talking about baseball in football threads?
Posted On: Aug 4th 2017, 11:18 PM #369746
Eliminate guest posters.

Posted On: Aug 5th 2017, 12:42 PM #369751

Eliminate OC post.
Posted On: Aug 5th 2017, 1:18 PM #369752

:JC_postcount:

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Critical posts from guests will make regulars think twice about posting. I can handle any opinions unlike mine. But dumb ars statements from people that don't have the nads to sign in will. Go ahead "why" . Make your troll statement.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Critical posts from guests will make regulars think twice about posting. I can handle any opinions unlike mine. But dumb ars statements from people that don't have the nads to sign in will. Go ahead "why" . Make your troll statement.
Posted On: Aug 5th 2017, 5:45 PM #369755

I agree just not sure why some people feel they need to interject, you seemed to handle it just fine.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Posted On: Aug 5th 2017, 5:45 PM #369755

Not sure where the post is critical, it just stated that you like to comment on baseball during football season on football threads.  Do you or do you not do that?  A critical comment would be "it's is stupid to comment on baseball in a football thread during football season."
Back to the top

25 days until @FAU_Football kicks off Football in Paradise. Jay Warren (@Jay_Warren25) wore #25 for #FAU. #OwlsUp
Back to the top

23 days until @FAU_Football kicks off Football in Paradise. Jason Haynes wore #23 for #FAU. #OwlsUp
Back to the top

19 days until @FAU_Football kicks off Football in Paradise. Andy Rosas (@IamAndyRosas) wore #19 for #FAU. #OwlsUp
Back to the top

17 days until @FAU_Football kicks off Football in Paradise. Chad Wilkes wore #17 for #FAU. #OwlsUp
Back to the top

17 days until @FAU_Football kicks off Football in Paradise. Mickey Groody (@CoachGroody17) wore #17 for #FAU. #OwlsUp
Back to the top

14 days until @FAU_Football kicks off Football in Paradise. Graham Wilbert (@graham_wilbert) wore #14 for #FAU. #OwlsUp
Back to the top
Control functions: