Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU lands great WR transfer Jovon Durante

I'm thinking ahead. What are the Bowls that C-USA are affiliated with. And yes , I know about the Boca Bowl.
Back to the top

Bowl                                                   Date                      Time                      Matchup                                      Network
R+L Carriers New Orleans                 Sat., Dec. 16         12 pm CT              C-USA vs. Sun Belt                      ESPN
Gildan New Mexico                             Sat., Dec. 16         3:30 pm CT           C-USA vs. Mountain West           ESPN
Boca Raton                                         Tue., Dec. 19        6 pm CT                C-USA vs. American                    ESPN
St. Petersburg                                     Thu., Dec. 21        7 pm CT                C-USA vs. American                    ESPN
Bahamas                                             Fri., Dec. 22          11:30 am CT         C-USA vs. MAC                           ESPN
Zaxby’s Heart of Dallas                       Tue., Dec. 26        TBA                       C-USA vs. Big 12                         ESPN
*Independence                                    Wed., Dec. 27       12:30 p.m. CT       C-USA vs. ACC or SEC               ESPN

*secondary agreement if ACC or SEC cannot fill
Back to the top

Thanks Rick, You are the man.
Back to the top

Independence Bowl would be awesome.
Back to the top

Rick said

Bowl                                                   Date                      Time                      Matchup                                      Network
R+L Carriers New Orleans                 Sat., Dec. 16         12 pm CT              C-USA vs. Sun Belt                      ESPN
Gildan New Mexico                             Sat., Dec. 16         3:30 pm CT           C-USA vs. Mountain West           ESPN
Boca Raton                                         Tue., Dec. 19        6 pm CT                C-USA vs. American                    ESPN
St. Petersburg                                     Thu., Dec. 21        7 pm CT                C-USA vs. American                    ESPN
Bahamas                                             Fri., Dec. 22          11:30 am CT         C-USA vs. MAC                           ESPN
Zaxby’s Heart of Dallas                       Tue., Dec. 26        TBA                       C-USA vs. Big 12                         ESPN
*Independence                                    Wed., Dec. 27       12:30 p.m. CT       C-USA vs. ACC or SEC               ESPN

*secondary agreement if ACC or SEC cannot fill
Posted On: Aug 19th 2017, 4:36 PM #370046

The only one I won't go to is the New Mexico Bowl, any of the others I'm in.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

They go to any we are there!
Back to the top

I remember in 2008 when we were headed to Detroit I said, "meh, went to the first one, who wants to go to Detroit on Dec 26th, we go to these every season now"

I will go ANYWHERE to see a Bowl game, this has been a long wait. Let's hope this is our year.
Back to the top

teambeer said

I remember in 2008 when we were headed to Detroit I said, "meh, went to the first one, who wants to go to Detroit on Dec 26th, we go to these every season now"

I will go ANYWHERE to see a Bowl game, this has been a long wait. Let's hope this is our year.
Posted On: Aug 19th 2017, 8:46 PM #370052

YEARS!!!
Back to the top
Control functions: