Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU vs Navy Opening Line: THREE Touchdowns

The FAU vs Navy line is now down to 12 points on three sites…

Back to the top

walty12 said

dusky256fc said

teambeer said

Ha ha, I could be the best coordinator in the world but if I rolled you out there to play DE Dusky we'd be screwed. 

Our personnel is the problem, particularly DL and LB. thankfully it seems as the Kiffen boys went shopping and we have some help but defending a trip option without the bodies won't be easy
Posted On: Jul 29th 2017, 9:38 PM #369675
You are going to see a very different line up come opening day and most of the collapses that occurred were due to pathetic 2nd half coaching, absolutely zero adjustments.
Posted On: Jul 30th 2017, 9:24 AM #369680
I hope so.

Here is my issue with that statement however.  You DO NOT lose games by 50+ points to opponents like WKU and MTSU due to lack of 2nd half adjustments.

You lose in that fashion by in large because…you dont have the talent to compete on the field.  
Posted On: Aug 2nd 2017, 12:07 AM #369719
Been saying the Navy game was going to be a blow out for the last 6 months.  

There are still big time talent gaps on this team.  This isn't a matter of 2nd half coaching adjustments as some of you think it is.

Buckle up folks, this Wisky game is going to be UGGGLLLYYYY.  We just lost Ellis again to injury, our DL is going to get worn down and then knocked out.  They will run all over us and win by 35+.

Our season starts against Bethune Cookman - and dont expect us to blow them out either.  I expect us to win but not by more than 10.  

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

walty12 said

dusky256fc said

teambeer said

Ha ha, I could be the best coordinator in the world but if I rolled you out there to play DE Dusky we'd be screwed. 

Our personnel is the problem, particularly DL and LB. thankfully it seems as the Kiffen boys went shopping and we have some help but defending a trip option without the bodies won't be easy
Posted On: Jul 29th 2017, 9:38 PM #369675
You are going to see a very different line up come opening day and most of the collapses that occurred were due to pathetic 2nd half coaching, absolutely zero adjustments.
Posted On: Jul 30th 2017, 9:24 AM #369680
I hope so.

Here is my issue with that statement however.  You DO NOT lose games by 50+ points to opponents like WKU and MTSU due to lack of 2nd half adjustments.

You lose in that fashion by in large because…you dont have the talent to compete on the field.  
Posted On: Aug 2nd 2017, 12:07 AM #369719
Been saying the Navy game was going to be a blow out for the last 6 months.  

There are still big time talent gaps on this team.  This isn't a matter of 2nd half coaching adjustments as some of you think it is.

Buckle up folks, this Wisky game is going to be UGGGLLLYYYY.  We just lost Ellis again to injury, our DL is going to get worn down and then knocked out.  They will run all over us and win by 35+.

Our season starts against Bethune Cookman - and dont expect us to blow them out either.  I expect us to win but not by more than 10.  
Posted On: Sep 5th 2017, 9:46 AM #370633

No you couldn't be more wrong about the talent gap. It has closed drastically when it comes to our level with C-USA teams. We have never had a player like McNeal on the team. James Frankin has been on the team for 10 min and he was forcing PI's.  They just need to gel this team will get dramatically better throughout the year Lane said it himself.
This team will beat MTSU calling it now.
Back to the top
Control functions: