Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Stadium Expectations for a first-timer?

Add topic

When I said "swap out" I actually meant 2 people who sit in the "premium" seat go down and change tickets with the two I have sitting in the end zone maybe at halftime.  So I would only have 4 people in the Hyundai Deck at any given time, and all 4 would be holding a ticket for seats in 207.  I have 1 or 2 in this crowd who really don't care about watching the game (family that is just there to see my daughter), so I didn't want to pay $58 for tickets that somebody will probably only sit in the seat for a quarter or two at most.
Back to the top

owlsdad said

When I said "swap out" I actually meant 2 people who sit in the "premium" seat go down and change tickets with the two I have sitting in the end zone maybe at halftime.  So I would only have 4 people in the Hyundai Deck at any given time, and all 4 would be holding a ticket for seats in 207.  I have 1 or 2 in this crowd who really don't care about watching the game (family that is just there to see my daughter), so I didn't want to pay $58 for tickets that somebody will probably only sit in the seat for a quarter or two at most.

Posted On: Aug 24th 2017, 10:09 AM #370169

If they do it the way they are suppose to, no you won't be able to do it.  Last year I think they punched the tickets for one entry.  I wouldn't leave the section without telling them so you make sure you can get back in.
Back to the top

Deckhand said

Local Owl said

Build a wall !I agree.This subject is like beating a dead horse. I see the problem not being the stair entrance, but the entrance near the restrooms. Wayyy too soft . And lets face it, those folks don't want to work too hard to enforce the rule.

Posted On: Aug 23rd 2017, 6:36 PM #370162

And we will keeping beating the dead horse for as long as they sell the $90 tickets as a premium section.
Posted On: Aug 23rd 2017, 6:58 PM #370163

I think that's due to just having a bad system when it come to selling beers.
They don't have enough taps or people back there for big crowds. It way better to buy beer from the guys walk around.  
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Deckhand said

Local Owl said

Build a wall !I agree.This subject is like beating a dead horse. I see the problem not being the stair entrance, but the entrance near the restrooms. Wayyy too soft . And lets face it, those folks don't want to work too hard to enforce the rule.

Posted On: Aug 23rd 2017, 6:36 PM #370162
And we will keeping beating the dead horse for as long as they sell the $90 tickets as a premium section.
Posted On: Aug 23rd 2017, 6:58 PM #370163
I think that's due to just having a bad system when it come to selling beers.
They don't have enough taps or people back there for big crowds. It way better to buy beer from the guys walk around.

Posted On: Aug 24th 2017, 10:43 AM #370171

You are right staffing is THE issue, but the reason the staffing is the issue is they look at the tickets distributed for the Deck and then staff accordingly.  When they expect 500 on the deck and 2,000 show up, that causes the staffing problem.
Back to the top

Deckhand said

owlcountry40 said

I think they do a pretty good job of keeping most people who do not have tickets to the deck out.

I few might get in, but I sit right by one of the place where there a security guard and he turns many away.

Posted On: Aug 24th 2017, 8:43 AM #370166

that might be the case but when there are 2k people at the game and the bar line is 10 people long something is up.
Posted On: Aug 24th 2017, 9:41 AM #370167

Yeah, out team has sucked for years so LOTS of drinking by the few crazy enough to spend their time and $$$.

We all HOPE , that is changing! Nice to have a celebratory drink, not just to drown our sorrows!!!! :cool:
Back to the top

Last season they punched the ticket and stamped your hand. That way the person can come and go but the ticket can not be re used.
Back to the top
Control functions: