Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2017 FAU Football Fall Camp

Part two of a series on Coach K -

https://sports.yahoo.com/two-lane-kiffin-apos-approach-112030737.html

Interesting thoughts and indicates they think even IF successful here he will have trouble being hired elewhere. That is if he want to go, seems to like Boca and I think he would just LOVE TO build a Non Power 5 program beating the BigBoys!!!!! Got that certain chip on his shoulder!!!!
Back to the top

Coach Kiffin says still no starting quarterback decision for FAU yet. DeAndre Johnson was out yesterday, but expected back tomorrow.
Back to the top

Kiffin says Zion Gilbert is currently slated as starter at FS. Says he is a "NFL type guy".
Back to the top

Rick said

Kiffin says Zion Gilbert is currently slated as starter at FS. Says he is a "NFL type guy".
Posted On: Aug 26th 2017, 3:17 PM #370198

A true Freshman!!! Interesting.
Back to the top

Im Johnsons CC video I like howhe trew a soft deep ball in frony =t of the WR and let him run to it, either a incompletion or a successfu long pass, hopefully a TD.

I say let him run wildcat packages and either run or if D comes up too quickly, fake the run and throw that soft deep ball!
Back to the top

Everyone agrees Johnson supposedly has the most upside, but he hasn't earned it.  Either because of his nagging injuries (dead arm perhaps) or our other QB's are just better.  At this point doesn't seem like he deserves to be on the field.  Maybe he earns playing time later in the year.  Hopefully whoever gets the nod turns it on when the lights come on.
Back to the top