Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

POST GAME 2017: FAU vs Bethune Cookman - Lane Kiffin

Florida Atlantic Football Coach Lane Kiffin discusses the Owls' 45-0 win over Bethune Cookman on September 16, 2017 at FAU Stadium.

Read more

Thanks for posting this, but can we PLEASE get the sound right on these Press Conferences and questions. Hard to hear anything and no reason for this IMHO
Back to the top

Bob does the best he can with what he is given (for free).

The podium mic is up to FAU, but other peoples questions who are not mic'd are not a point of consideration.
Back to the top

I appreciate that Rick, is there a reason why FAU ITSELF does not do a better job at theses press conferences?
Back to the top

I have asked numerous times for the coach and players to get closer to the microphone and speak up. They aren't doing that. Lane Kiffin also constantly sways and moves toward and away from the microphone. He movements sometimes confuse the autofocus. I have also asked for the volume of the PA system to be turned up. I will ask again. There is a way for me to physically hook up a cable into the audio feed, but that cable is not cheap. That is how the TV stations get the better audio, but they don't offer the entire conference.
Back to the top

Another Choice for the Lane Kiffin Press Conference

Here is another video of the Kiffin conference made with my DSLR. The first video was made with a cell phone. Please let me know if this quality and audio are better.

Back to the top
Control functions: