Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Fearless Predictions FAU @ Buffalo

I decided to bring this back. I always enjoyed seeing where everyones perspective was going into a game.

I personally have been trying to talk myself into FAU pulling out a win this weekend. We have gotten significantly better week to week so far, and the upgrades in the coaching staff are starting to show. But I don't think we are there yet. I believe Buffalo's defense is better than what were giving them credit for, and we lose a very low scoring game.

17-10 Bulls 
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

I decided to bring this back. I always enjoyed seeing where everyones perspective going into a game was.
Posted On: Sep 21st 2017, 1:05 PM #371131

:cool: :cool:  :cool:

Owls by 10!

FAU 33  Buffalo 23

Back to the top

FAU 31 Buffalo 20
Back to the top

I personally think Buffalo is our true test. This game will play a deciding factor on my predictions for the remainder of the season.

I think if we keep our pass/run game ration 60/40, we could  probably win this one.

As always, Go Owls.
Back to the top

I think this is a game historically we would somehow find a way to lose. This is where the new coaching staff comes in. Agree with Island_Owls88, this is absolutely an important benchmark game. We need to pull this type of game out to see that we are finally turning the corner.
Back to the top

33 FAU- 21 Buffalo. Our offense is improving weekly as a result of gelling together as a unit. I think we find our medium range pass game this week and put together a well rounded offensive performance. Our defense is also improving week over week. They are forming an identity and really take pride in their output as a unit. This will definitely be a tester, however I think we come out on top by 10! Assuming this happens we really have something to be excited about as we head into conference play!! Go Owls!!
Back to the top

Owls 31-17. FAU Football is back. (I hope).
Back to the top

d-owl said

I think this is a game historically we would somehow find a way to lose. This is where the new coaching staff comes in. Agree with Island_Owls88, this is absolutely an important benchmark game. We need to pull this type of game out to see that we are finally turning the corner.
Posted On: Sep 21st 2017, 2:01 PM #371135

:-]

No idea on score, but we need to win this one.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

I think Buffalo wins and covers the spread.  We need to establish a strong run game to beat them and I don't think we're there yet.
Back to the top

We just set a school high rushing record and have 2 of the best backs in CUSA… coupled with a healthy O-line. FAU's version of Thunder and Lighting!!  Yes against a sub-division team, however I'm not sure our running game will be an issue moving forward.
Back to the top
Control functions: