Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU @ Buffalo Game Thread - September 23, 2017

Add topic

I mean seriously, who the hell was Driskel throwing the ball to on that last play?

8-of-16 for 62 yards.

Has-to-go.
Back to the top

OMG
Back to the top

I get it – I am no offensive guru by any stretch of the imagination. Regardless, there will be some explaining to do with respect to the decision to keep Driskel in at QB. This is a pivotal game we have to win. I just don't understand what is going on.
Back to the top

listening to the espn west palm broadcast. Ken LaVicka says that Buddy Howell doesnt have his helmet either, along with Parr. they were going to try and find out what was going on with Parr and Howell.
Back to the top

fauowl said

Knowing Briles and Kiffin, I have high confidence that they play the players available they believe have the best chance to win.  I think they have a handle of whats going on  :Big-Grin: But maybe they will reach out for some advice after the game.  :Laughing:
Posted On: Sep 23rd 2017, 9:06 PM #371265

Right.  And Pete Carroll had high confidence that Russell Wilson could complete complete a pass from the 1 yd line in the superbowl, believe it or not, coaches are human and make mistakes.
Back to the top

Both offenses are really starting to struggle here.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Put Franklin in at QB, cannot be any worse
Back to the top

We are going to get beat by their backup qb, aren't we.
Back to the top

owlmart said

fauowl said

Knowing Briles and Kiffin, I have high confidence that they play the players available they believe have the best chance to win.  I think they have a handle of whats going on  :Big-Grin: But maybe they will reach out for some advice after the game.  :Laughing:
Posted On: Sep 23rd 2017, 9:06 PM #371265

Right.  And Pete Carroll had high confidence that Russell Wilson could complete complete a pass from the 1 yd line in the superbowl, believe it or not, coaches are human and make mistakes.
Posted On: Sep 23rd 2017, 9:17 PM #371276

But fans are never wrong!!  :Winking:
Back to the top

A guy with one arm can hand the ball off, there must be more to it...FAU is mum.
Back to the top
Control functions: