Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU @ Buffalo Game Thread - September 23, 2017

Add topic

fauowl said

owlmart said

fauowl said

Knowing Briles and Kiffin, I have high confidence that they play the players available they believe have the best chance to win.  I think they have a handle of whats going on  :Big-Grin:But maybe they will reach out for some advice after the game.  :Laughing:
Posted On: Sep 23rd 2017, 9:06 PM #371265
Right.  And Pete Carroll had high confidence that Russell Wilson could complete complete a pass from the 1 yd line in the superbowl, believe it or not, coaches are human and make mistakes.
Posted On: Sep 23rd 2017, 9:17 PM #371276
But fans are never wrong!!  :Winking:
Posted On: Sep 23rd 2017, 9:22 PM #371280
                   C/ATT  YDS  AVG  TD   INT
Jason Driskel   8/16   62   3.9   0   1
Back to the top

I hope Howell and Parr commited treason against our country that's the only excuse of them not playing 
Back to the top

Buffalo manhandles the FAU defense in a 11 play, 92 yard drive. Bulls retake the lead. Both FAU's offense and defense look completely uninspired.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Given the expectations coming into this year and how things are unfolding tonight, this is one of the more frustrating games I can remember watching (or trying to watch on this god awful espn3 stream). I'm sure UB realizes they just need to stop the run at all costs and make Driskel throw the ball, knowing FAU will do nothing in the pass game tonight.
Back to the top

I just don’t understand. I would rather see Franklin running the zone read than driskell 
Back to the top

buffalo is keying on the run now.
Back to the top

Kiffin and Briles will have major questions to answer if we blow this game because they pulled a starter who was cruising.
Back to the top

How much worse can Driskell look before we take him out?
Back to the top

I have the same gut feeling that I have had for years. What the heck is going on. Our O is terrible. And our D line is getting pushed around.
Back to the top

This game is over. It's like watching a fighter you know stood in there for a while and ran out of gas with nothing left. They will do nothing on offense for the rest of the night with Driskel in there. Doesn't help that the D looks uninterested in stopping their backup QB now.
Back to the top
Control functions: