Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU @ Buffalo Game Thread - September 23, 2017

Add topic

Feel like I am watching the last two seasons play out all over again.

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Back to the top

Fourth quarter is now set to begin with Buffalo's offense taking over at midfield.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

All they have to do is load up the box.  Nothing else to worry about.  

Ok Lane we were all kidding about the whole see what Driskell can do.  Put Parr back in now.  Lol.  
Back to the top

Ken brought up a great point. Defense has been on the field way too long, and that is because the ineptitude of Driskell in running the offense.
Back to the top

What happened to this defense? Tonight has showed how vital Al-Shaair is to this team.

Back to the top

Two possession game in the 4th with Driskel at the helm. Goodnight Irene.
Back to the top

Parr and Howell better have violated curfew or was late for a team meeting, because no offense, Driskell is not getting it done. Put Franklin in as QB.
Back to the top

10 point hole now for the Owls to climb out of. Owls need to wake up.

Back to the top

USMCOWL said

Parr and Howell better have violated curfew or was late for a team meeting, because no offense, Driskell is not getting it done. Put Franklin in as QB.
Posted On: Sep 23rd 2017, 9:41 PM #371298

No one on this board suspects there are reasons for what is going on? I am astounded!!
Back to the top

Think everyone just expects to know why the starting quarterback isn't playing when our guy is laying another egg in the passing game.

I am sure there is a reason, but highly doubt it is match-up related; which is what was given as a response.

This isn't CIA material here, just state it up front and no one is left having to conjure up some rationale and be disappointed.
Back to the top
Control functions: