Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

MTSU @ FAU Game Thread - September 30, 2017

Add topic

Middle Tennessee @ FAU Game Thread - September 30, 2017

The Matchup: Middle Tennessee (2-2) vs. FAU (1-3)

When: Saturday, September 30th, 7:00 PM

Where: FAU Stadium

Weather: Current Conditions @ FAU Stadium

The Series: MTSU leads 11-3 and have won nine in a row.

Blue Raider Team Site: Here

Game Information

TV: Stadium

Live Video: None

Radio: ESPN 106.3

Stats: Here

Opening Line: TBA

Back to the top

Rick said

GeorgiaOwl said

Richie James not listed with any receptions vs. Bowling Green yest. I figured that must mean he did not play or got hurt early. usually has 10+/- a game! Or plays QB! :Laughing:
Posted On: Sep 24th 2017, 9:23 AM #371362

Richie James - High ankle sprain, DNP. 
Posted On: Sep 24th 2017, 9:26 AM #371364

I’d say he probably won’t play then. 
Back to the top

Rick said

Just Stockstill,  cracked sternum…we'll find out soon if he's going to play next weekend. 
Posted On: Sep 24th 2017, 9:20 AM #371361

It's dangerous business being the coaches son and a QB, remember Riley dodge? Kid was hurt for 4 years straight
Back to the top

teambeer said

Rick said

Just Stockstill,  cracked sternum…we'll find out soon if he's going to play next weekend. 

It's dangerous business being the coaches son and a QB, remember Riley dodge? Kid was hurt for 4 years straight
Posted On: Sep 24th 2017, 10:31 AM #371369

Yup, but Stockstill just a little bit better qb!
Back to the top

I hate Middle. Almost as much as I hate Buffalo.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

teambeer said

Wasn't he the one who played his final couple games in a mobility scooter because his dad refused to put him on inured list?

On a side note:

Vegas isn't touching this game with a 10 foot pole until the status of Stockstill is known…still no line.

MTSU presser is today, so we'll see…

Back to the top

Rick said

teambeer said

Wasn't he the one who played his final couple games in a mobility scooter because his dad refused to put him on inured list?

On a side note:

Vegas isn't touching this game with a 10 foot pole until the status of Stockstill is known…still no line.

MTSU presser is today, so we'll see…

Posted On: Sep 25th 2017, 8:23 AM #371390

I can’t blame them. It’s the difference of me saying we have a chance or we have zero chance 
Back to the top

I think we could win this game but only if Parr is starting, and our defense fixes its mistakes. They didnt have any help from the Offense last week with all the three and outs and short series we had with Driskell at the helm.
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

I think we could win this game but only if Parr is starting, and our defense fixes its mistakes. They didnt have any help from the Offense last week with all the three and outs and short series we had with Driskell at the helm.

Posted On: Sep 25th 2017, 11:52 AM #371396

With all honesty at this point in time there is no difference between Parr and Driskel.  We need to hand it off between 40 to 50 times and when the passing game comes along great, but until then run run run run.  Get rid of penalties and defensive mistakes.  AND bring back #9 and #2. 
Back to the top

teambeer said

Rick said

I do remember.  He beat us at our place without throwing a pass.  Was awesome.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: