Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Carl Pelini resigns effictive immediately...

Sending a cover letter and resume to a hiring administrator have nothing to do with applying for a job, and can not be counted as such.

Right.
Back to the top

Gotta say I feel kinda bad for the guy, he could be here building a future while making over $400K a year and living in BOCA, but be blew it by making a bad choice. Now he is living in Nebraska while his bro is in Ohio. Not a real good year or two for the Pelini's! AND getting lots of humiliating national pub too, OUCH!
Back to the top

How appropriate that this is from Youngstown's "The Vindicator".

:Laughing:

Youngstown State football coach Bo Pelini is considering hiring his brother, Carl, to be the Penguins’ defensive line coach, according to several sources.

Youngstown News, Carl Pelini could be defensive line coach
Back to the top

Soon, we'll add a 3 game series vs Youngstown… lol
Back to the top

Rick said

How appropriate that this is from Youngstown's "The Vindicator".

:Laughing:

Youngstown State football coach Bo Pelini is considering hiring his brother, Carl, to be the Penguins’ defensive line coach, according to several sources.

Youngstown News, Carl Pelini could be defensive line coach
Posted On: Feb 22nd 2015, 10:17 PM #342686

I almost was in Youngstown for a 7-on-7 tournament over the weekend… That could have been awkward.
Back to the top

Looks like he's going to land there…

"Nine members of Bo Pelini’s coaching staff officially started on Monday.

The 10th should join them soon.

Bo Pelini’s older brother, Carl, flew into town on Sunday night to finalize an agreement for him to become Youngstown State’s defensive line coach.

“I think he’s ready to take it [the job] if all goes smooth,” a YSU source said Monday afternoon. “We’re closer.”"

...story here.

I wonder if Carl's daughter is still enrolled here... :Big-Grin:
Back to the top

She is
Back to the top

Scott Jackson said

#kiffintoFAU
Posted On: Oct 30th 2013, 2:15 PM #320374

I just had to resurrect this post. 

NAILED it! 
Back to the top

Rick said

OwlfaninSC said

No. not lane kiffin…See Tennessee. 
Posted On: Oct 30th 2013, 2:28 PM #320378

+1

NO WAY.

Posted On: Oct 30th 2013, 2:32 PM #320380

The comments on this thread have aged well. Also, it has made me reconsider Chun looking back. We wanted someone with integrity and high character and that's what we got with Partridge. I think looking back the 9-27 record will be worth it. Putting FAU in a different light and building the program even if it didn't show on the field. 
Back to the top
Control functions: