Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Inside the Burrow 2017 Episode 7 - The Streak is OVER!

This week Dan and Shane are joined by Cyrus from Underdog Dynasty to go over the MTSU game which snapped a nine game losing streak, ODU, and what's going on in C-USA. Go Owls!

Read more

Not sure if you guys see these messages (I almost never do on the blog) but I wanted to voice my appreciation for the podcast. Definitely has improved with Shane (is he working for 247? Noticed the 247 background in the last two videos) and Cyrus is obviously a knowledgeable guy so this was a great episode.

A quick recap on who is doing well and who is tanking in the conference would be great for every episode.

I do find the intro music to be too loud in relation to the rest of the subsequent audio so maybe that can be fixed for the next podcast.
Back to the top

Hey Doc, thanks for the comments! Ya, sound is always kind of tough because we're not using the best equipment,lol. The volume tends to go up and down because we're just using general audio headphones that aren't really made for voice recording. I also don't have access to audio program to adjust the levels. But thank you for letting me know, I'll do my best to keep things as even as possible.

thanks for listening!

Also, don't forget that we're trying for more fan participation, so if you've got an question or comment you can email [email protected] or record a voice memo on your phone and we'll play it on the show!

- Dan
Back to the top

FAUfasho said

Also, don't forget that we're trying for more fan participation, so if you've got an question or comment you can email [email protected] or record a voice memo on your phone and we'll play it on the show!

- Dan
Posted On: Oct 5th 2017, 11:50 AM #371621

Do you mind if I just leave it here?

Some topics I'd like to hear input on:

1) Of our remaining teams, who will be the most difficult to run against? WKU is the highest ranked CUSA team for rushing defense right now but a few spots down from them is MTSU and that worked out well for us.

2) How would you feel about Franklin being the #2 behind Driskel instead of Parr? Considering he came in before Parr vs ODU, do you think that's the coaches tinkering with him as #2 or do you just chalk that up to a situational advantage specifically in that game?

3) Way premature but if Kiffin is pulled away to another job after this season, do you see FAU trying to promote Briles to HC here?

Will leave it at 3 for now. Thanks!
Back to the top

Even if we finish 11-3 I think both are still here one more year due to "baggage" issues. Then Coach K takes whole staff to SEC!
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

3) Way premature but if Kiffin is pulled away to another job after this season, do you see FAU trying to promote Briles to HC here?
Posted On: Oct 8th 2017, 12:38 PM #371752

Yeah, at least let the paint dry…

:Laughing:

Back to the top

If we go 11-3 I’ll help him pack, I’ll be good for another decade! 
Back to the top
Control functions: