Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

North Texas @ FAU Homecoming Game Thread - October 21st, 2017

Add topic

untalum14 said

Though I think I was referring to FIU's after all, FAU's still looks like roll up bleachers on wheels. Whereas Apogee sits on concrete encompassed by nice brick work. FAU sits in a nicer location by default…The beach. Apogee is a nicer facility. And Denton is more than likely the superior college town.

Either way, it doesn't matter. We've beaten FAU 4 times in a row. I like our chances to make it 5.

#GMG
Posted On: Oct 18th 2017, 3:25 PM #371921

And MTSU had beaten us 9 times in a row….ALL STREAKS END
Back to the top

StPeteOwl said

TURNOVERS … Puttin' it on tape!

FAU #15 (Tied) in the Country @ +6
UNT #103 (Tied) in the Country @ -4
Posted On: Oct 16th 2017, 4:38 PM #371879

If you take away the 4 INTs against a 17 year old high school kid with a 42% completion rate

And the 3 from Urza (10int/5 TD on the year)

You're sitting at -1 in your turnover ratio. I wouldn't get too crazy about that one stat.
Back to the top

UNT_CawCaw said

StPeteOwl said

If you take away the 4 INTs against a 17 year old high school kid with a 42% completion rate

You're sitting at -1 in your turnover ratio. I wouldn't get too crazy about that one stat.
Posted On: Oct 19th 2017, 12:50 PM #371929

If you take away all the yards you got from UTSA's horrible pass defense that you got last week on the last drive then you had 7 less points.
Back to the top

FAUfasho said

UNT_CawCaw said

StPeteOwl said

Posted On: Oct 19th 2017, 12:50 PM #371929

If you take away all the yards you got from UTSA's horrible pass defense that you got last week on the last drive then you had 7 less points.

Posted On: Oct 19th 2017, 1:29 PM #371930

What was I thinking… this man has a point.
Back to the top

Kalib Woods will make his 2017 debut this Saturday…

Back to the top

Rick said

Kalib Woods will make his 2017 debut this Saturday…

Posted On: Oct 19th 2017, 2:09 PM #371933

So what's the over under on number of NCAA violations FAU gets pegged for once Briles and Kiffin move on?
Back to the top

Nice, I was wondering what happened with his case remembering that a Court date for mid October was set.
Guess he did ok!
Now Mr. Woods, learn from this episode and grow from it. You have 6 to 8 games to impress scouts - DO IT AND GROW AS BOTH A MAN AND A PLAYER!

And THIS IS NOT what N. Texas wanted to hear, now top flight wideouts on both sides to deal with! Kalib and Driskell did share a pretty good chemistry last year! :cool:

AND this will open up Mr. McNeal more now too!
Back to the top

Excellent news – just have to get the passing game in gear to get these guys going. The offense could be downright scary if Driskel starts figuring it out because all the weapons are there (just imagine if we had a healthy D Johnson - sigh).
Back to the top

So are FAU fans just fine with this trash representing your University? When you already have two of the shadiest coaches in CFB? I would be embarrassed as hell if I were y'all.
Back to the top

Not convicted of anything - innocent until proven guilty IS America by the way.

And even Coach K calls FAU "last chance U". And Coach K NEVER had NCAA violations - he walked INTO them at USC thanks to Pete Carroll and STILL WON.
Back to the top
Control functions: