Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Are you worried about Kiffin leaving?

If they both leave how about we replace them with Monte and Art???

:Big-Grin:  :Big-Grin:  :Big-Grin:
Back to the top

Ya keep da big dog.  ( Getting ready for my FIU posts) Lane is The Man.
Back to the top

Lane - no question. His team, his hires!!!
Back to the top

Keep Coach K for sure, if for nothing else just the publicity we've gotten from him is worth it.  I think we're safe with him for this year, but if we keep this up, things may change sometime during next season.

I'd love to have him here for the long term, but there's no such think in football anymore.  In his first year though he's setting his bar pretty damn high…..I mean what can he do next year to top all this.  :Laughing:

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

I think one thing that's getting looked over is Kiffin has very little pressure here. He's been at the big table. He knows what it's like to be there. I don't think he's in a big hurry to get back. I think, like someone said before, he's going to be very picky about his next move. I wouldn't be surprised if he stayed the next 2 seasons. He'll have Singletary and Johnson those 2 years….that'll be something to see if he stayed for that.

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

duder said

Keep Coach K for sure, if for nothing else just the publicity we've gotten from him is worth it.  I think we're safe with him for this year, but if we keep this up, things may change sometime during next season.

I'd love to have him here for the long term, but there's no such think in football anymore.  In his first year though he's setting his bar pretty damn high…..I mean what can he do next year to top all this.  :Laughing:
Posted On: Nov 2nd 2017, 9:39 AM #372582

Beat Buffalo?

Just kidding - had to throw it in there to try and keep us all a little grounded    :Winking:
Back to the top

Please listen to the podcast i talk about this whole Lane situation and why these comments and guessing will only drive you crazy.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Please listen to the podcast i talk about this whole Lane situation and why these comments and guessing will only drive you crazy.
Posted On: Nov 2nd 2017, 10:07 AM #372585

But  what fun is it to not speculate about something you have no control over
Back to the top

Hey everyone check out this great interview with Lane by "The athletic".

Maybe we do have some hope with him staying another year or two!! (haha)

https://theathletic.com/144119/2017/11/02/lane-kiffin-qa-fau-football-coach/
Back to the top

TheREALowlsley said

Hey everyone check out this great interview with Lane by "The athletic".

Maybe we do have some hope with him staying another year or two!! (haha)

https://theathletic.com/144119/2017/11/02/lane-kiffin-qa-fau-football-coach/
Posted On: Nov 2nd 2017, 11:44 AM #372594

Good article. It seems like, for all intents and purposes, he wants to be here for a couple of years before moving on. But he definitely wants to move on.
Back to the top
Control functions: