Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU @ LA Tech Game Thread - November 11, 2017

Add topic

owlsdad said

I agree about the unbiased coverage.  I don't necessarily think they are the best announcers, but I watch a lot of FCS coverage (almost all my alma mater's teams and their entire conference are shown on ESPN3), and that programming is typically streamed but uses the local school's announcer and play-by-play guy - so lots of not very good broadcasters who are total homers in their coverage.

i did have a problem with Stadium coverage (or more specifically, PlutoTV) this weekend.  It ran fine on my TV via Roku, but I could not get it to run on my laptop.  Other stations were ok on Pluto???
Posted On: Nov 13th 2017, 3:16 PM #373294

Same issue for me, it kept dropping and re-buffering on the PlutoTV app for FireSitck drove me nuts. I did find a link from Stadium for the game I just accessed it on the browser and put on the firestick with no issue. There must have been a problem between Pluto and Stadium on the stream because the rest of Pluto channels worked fine.
Back to the top

Boozie132 said

owlsdad said

I agree about the unbiased coverage.  I don't necessarily think they are the best announcers, but I watch a lot of FCS coverage (almost all my alma mater's teams and their entire conference are shown on ESPN3), and that programming is typically streamed but uses the local school's announcer and play-by-play guy - so lots of not very good broadcasters who are total homers in their coverage.

i did have a problem with Stadium coverage (or more specifically, PlutoTV) this weekend.  It ran fine on my TV via Roku, but I could not get it to run on my laptop.  Other stations were ok on Pluto???
Posted On: Nov 13th 2017, 3:16 PM #373294

Same issue for me, it kept dropping and re-buffering on the PlutoTV app for FireSitck drove me nuts. I did find a link from Stadium for the game I just accessed it on the browser and put on the firestick with no issue. There must have been a problem between Pluto and Stadium on the stream because the rest of Pluto channels worked fine.
Posted On: Nov 13th 2017, 3:59 PM #373300

There's a Twitter app on Roku and the Firestick that I prefer over Pluto.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

I have tried my Edge browser on my xbox one, to pluto tv website. It was working fine until it started buffering. You can actually stream directly from stadium's website as well. that works better than pluto.
Back to the top

If you download twitter on Xbox one you can stream from the twitter app
Back to the top
Control functions: