Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Fearless Predictions - Shula Bowl XVI

Cool state of Florida football shootout during the USF game.  Guess what team wasn’t mentioned?😂😂😂😂

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

Cool state of Florida football shootout during the USF game.  Guess what team wasn’t mentioned?😂😂😂😂
Posted On: Nov 16th 2017, 7:54 PM #373403

Not sure if this is a trick question, but FIU? lol

At this point all I care about is us winning the conference championship because that is truly who is remembered in the future nothing else really matters.

Yes I hope we smack the crap out of FIU but if we can win the conference and go to a decent bowl I will be extremely happy.
Back to the top

TheREALowlsley said

dusky256fc said

Posted On: Nov 16th 2017, 7:54 PM #373403

Not sure if this is a trick question, but FIU? lol

Posted On: Nov 16th 2017, 8:03 PM #373404

Ding Ding give that man a grey t-shirt…even though our colors are red and blue.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Hope FAU deflowers the kitties…
FAU-69
FIU-17

Roll Owls!

Side note: What ever happened to the cannon and the cannon crew? Would be nice to have the stadium rocking again. 
Back to the top

JBOwl said

Side note: What ever happened to the cannon and the cannon crew? Would be nice to have the stadium rocking again. 
Posted On: Nov 16th 2017, 8:16 PM #373407

That would be building a tradition, we don’t do that here.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

JBOwl said

Posted On: Nov 16th 2017, 8:16 PM #373407

That would be building a tradition, we don’t do that here.
Posted On: Nov 16th 2017, 8:32 PM #373410

Wrong, we have had a tradition… of losing. Hopefully this season will kick start something, not saying we are going to jump to the AAC at all so please don't think that's what I'm trying to say, but to just show that we can have success with our football program and who knows, maybe this can have a ripple effect with other programs (basketball cough* cough*).
Back to the top

41 FAU

17 fiu

I simply hope they destroy FIU.
Back to the top

Think the game may be a little closer than some are predicting. I think FIU's record is a lot of smoke and mirrors. Even though they are not great offensively, I could see the McGue(?)/Owens connection annoying us. It's a rivalry game, I think they were overlooking ODU and Butch should have them well prepared to come back with a chip on their shoulder. Nobody is giving them a chance and their success has largely been overshadowed by Lane, so I think they may come out pretty angry/strong to start the game.

Still, we are the (much) more talented crew and I believe we pull away in the second half. Unless they are forcing crazy tos and we get in a huge hole like Marshall did with them, I don't see any way they can keep up as the game progresses.

FAU - 45
FIU - 31

Back to the top

Rick said

We are going to kick their arses.

Owls 49  Panthers 20.
Posted On: Nov 16th 2017, 10:28 AM #373387

Was pretty close! 

:Smug:
Back to the top

Rick said

Rick said

We are going to kick their arses.

Owls 49  Panthers 20.
Posted On: Nov 16th 2017, 10:28 AM #373387

Was pretty close!

:Smug:
Posted On: Nov 19th 2017, 9:15 AM #373562

What's an "arse"? :Laughing:

Good call on the pick - THAT IS WHAT MATTERS!!!

Congrats rick and CONGRATS OWL PLAYERS AND COACHES!!!!
Back to the top
Control functions: