Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Patrick Chun, AD Florida Atlantic University

I spent half the night kicking people out of my seats when the wife and kids weren’t in them.  It’s very annoying especially when some of them got nasty.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

@owldad, I said that week one. The whole wrist band thing was the answer as to how to keep non payers out. I thought , what is to keep me from taking my tickets back down stairs, give my tickets away, then walk back up using my wrist band. The answer is TAKE THE TICKET AWAY AFTER USE !. Dusky, I didn't sit in my seats last night because there was  couple sitting in them. I wasn't mad because I upgraded to two other empty seats. This is no big deal today. But some day , when we have a full stadium, it will be a very big deal. Same with tailgaters taking up 4-5 parking spots. Those spots are not needed today. But some day FAU will need to address this. I wonder if this kind of info ever makes it to the big wigs that make decisions.
Back to the top

Hilariously we had a parking attendant tell us we needed to move our cooking set up out of the lane…so is the alternative is to just use parking spaces? Mind boggling. 
We happen to use the grass area next to our spots but putting a 30qt pot of boiling turkey frying oil on some unstable grass doesn’t seem like a grand idea. 
4 hours before kick is also insane. 
Back to the top

Local Owl said

@owldad, I said that week one. The whole wrist band thing was the answer as to how to keep non payers out. I thought , what is to keep me from taking my tickets back down stairs, give my tickets away, then walk back up using my wrist band. The answer is TAKE THE TICKET AWAY AFTER USE !. Dusky, I didn't sit in my seats last night because there was  couple sitting in them. I wasn't mad because I upgraded to two other empty seats. This is no big deal today. But some day , when we have a full stadium, it will be a very big deal. Same with tailgaters taking up 4-5 parking spots. Those spots are not needed today. But some day FAU will need to address this. I wonder if this kind of info ever makes it to the big wigs that make decisions.
Posted On: Nov 19th 2017, 10:43 AM #373582

It does, I am convinced that Dr. Kelly reads these posts - he is a true fan and wants to improve FAU - thus Coach K and the entire Power 5 staff - not an FCS level staff.

HUGE DIFFERENCE!

We are not winning, but DOMINATING with mostly last years roster. A few new guys are contributing some, but 90% is last years players playing 1000% better with better schemes on both sides of the ball!
Back to the top

If your ticket is taken away, how do you settle a seat dispute situation?

The attendant at the OSF Donor entrance tore the tab off the bottom of my ticket PRIOR to getting my wristbands for Acura Club and Hyundai Deck. 

I'm not sure what the investment would be, but some type of season ticket holder wristband for each seat should be created that cannot be duplicated. If you forget to bring it to a game, too bad so sad, no drinks for you. 

Taking the ticket only creates another problem. 
Back to the top

Punch the ticket? Like a hole punch in the top corner or something. 
Back to the top

teambeer said

Punch the ticket? Like a hole punch in the top corner or something. 
Posted On: Nov 19th 2017, 11:03 AM #373589

Draw a line on the back of the ticket with a sharpie and hand it back. That's what every other club level does…..
Back to the top

Rocket science huh FAU Stadium management!

FAU winners every way this year EXCEPT GAME DAY EXPERIENCE (not counting great FB games of course!). 6 YEARS plenty of time to get better IMHO!
Back to the top

sigep77 said

If your ticket is taken away, how do you settle a seat dispute situation?

The attendant at the OSF Donor entrance tore the tab off the bottom of my ticket PRIOR to getting my wristbands for Acura Club and Hyundai Deck. 

I'm not sure what the investment would be, but some type of season ticket holder wristband for each seat should be created that cannot be duplicated. If you forget to bring it to a game, too bad so sad, no drinks for you. 

Taking the ticket only creates another problem. 
Posted On: Nov 19th 2017, 11:00 AM #373587

I have been to 5 of the 6 home games this year.  Not once did anybody tear anything off my ticket.  They looked at it at the bottom of the stairs, and then they just put a wristband on me up top without looking at it again.  That has been true at every game.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Posted On: Nov 19th 2017, 10:43 AM #373582

You don’t know my seats, everyone wants them.  That’s why it’s a problem for me.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: