Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

McNeal?

So what happened??

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

Nothing is "wrong" and he is not injured…it's just that he's not our top option, and it's a coaching decision as to who is getting the snaps.
Back to the top

NJOWL said

So what happened??
Posted On: Nov 23rd 2017, 11:27 AM #373972

Yeah I think woods and Solomon are just better. His playing time went way down when Woods came back. 
Back to the top

Woods is way more explosive.
Back to the top

Don't quote me but I thought I either read or heard coach say in an interview that if a combination works he's playing those guys and not into doing favors just because people want to see others play.  Something like that.

We're winning.  A lot of receivers taking an abbreviated role.  Solomon is blocking more and trick plays.   Don't think he was even targeted against FIU but woods had a heck of a game.  Everyone knows their role.

Buddy another example.  Bussey Terry etc.
Back to the top

He seemed to have decent chemistry with Parr and none with Driskel. After Driskel became the starter I just remember him dropping 2 or 3 easy passes and we've never really heard from him again. I'd think he'd be a go-to guy next year but Wright will probably get most of the snaps – and let's not forget about Durante – so who knows.
Back to the top

This is a good problem to have - so many weapons and only 1 football.  That is assuming the coaches and players stay bought-in that winning is the most important thing. 
Back to the top

DeAndre McNeal Back to –> FAU

Would certainly expect the attempts to be much more this time around…

Back to the top

Wow
Back to the top

So he has to sit 2019 and we get him on the field for one year in 2020, correct?  

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: