Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Hey everyone! I wrote this about Lane Kiffin. I'm a huge fan.

Geez. Best read I've had in a while. And from Tennessee too. Well done.
Back to the top

Pretty good.  Thanks for coming on here and sharing.
Back to the top

owl in training said

Pretty good.  Thanks for coming on here and sharing.
Posted On: Feb 3rd 2017, 9:27 AM #366821

It is my pleasure!  I look forward to the season!

Also, thanks to everyone for the kind words!

Back to the top

This is written by someone very close to Lane Kiffin.  I hope not at his direction.  It is somewhat embarrassing.

Is the author so insecure about what other people think that he they have to publish this epistle?  Kiffin needs to stop worrying about that.  He will be judged by the success of failure of the people he leads and develops.  All this crap (good or bad) is in the past.  It’s gone.  Quit writing or talking about it.

Lane needs to stay out of the media and help his current coaches and players meet their goals.  That is what a great head coach does.
Back to the top

kinindania said

This is written by someone very close to Lane Kiffin.
Posted On: Feb 3rd 2017, 3:35 PM #366834

No, but thanks for playing.

:Smug:
Back to the top

kinindania said

This is written by someone very close to Lane Kiffin.  I hope not at his direction.  It is somewhat embarrassing.

Is the author so insecure about what other people think that he they have to publish this epistle?  Kiffin needs to stop worrying about that.  He will be judged by the success of failure of the people he leads and develops.  All this crap (good or bad) is in the past.  It’s gone.  Quit writing or talking about it.

Lane needs to stay out of the media and help his current coaches and players meet their goals.  That is what a great head coach does.

Hahaha.  I can only WISH I were close to Lane Kiffin!  I have never met the man.  
Back to the top

HOW DID Y'ALL LIKE THAT SEASON?!!

LANE KIFFIN, BABY!
Back to the top

OK! said

So you are saying you think Lane is Groovy!
Posted On: Feb 2nd 2017, 2:51 PM #366760
You got it… He's Groovy
!!!
Back to the top

kinindania said

😂😂😂😂😂 yea right, you wish. 

Btw I’m Lane’s best friend 😁

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: