Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Football in the Polls

We still have a shot at the Top 25. If we take care of business against Akron, I'm hoping the schools  right above us fall like dominoes. And I think our popularity right now can offset the fact we're not taking on a Power 5 team in the bowl. It'll be a nail biter waiting for those final rankings to come in. And where we end up could give us a solid indication of where we'll begin next preseason ranking.
Back to the top

Ranked Boise State and now USF wins are devastating for our cause. It's not looking to good as far as finishing top 25 we need a string of losses. Maybe preseason poll is different.
Back to the top

Well TT did it's usual Big 12 NO D impression by allowing USF 21 4th qtr. points to blow the game to USF. THEY will stay ranked as will Boise. We need some No. 20-25 loses to get in!!!!!!
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

Ranked Boise State and now USF wins are devastating for our cause. It's not looking to good as far as finishing top 25 we need a string of losses. Maybe preseason poll is different.
Posted On: Dec 23rd 2017, 4:02 PM #375869

Still got Miss St., Va. Tech. Wash St. and NW to play, but you are right! F…ing B12 D's :Laughing: . Oh and don't think much of Klingsbury as a HC personally!
Back to the top

FAU basketball....loses by 35. OhMy !
Back to the top

Things are looking a lot better since San Diego St. lost. Now there's a way up into both polls if teams keep losing.
Back to the top

Fresno won :Crying2:
Back to the top

What do you know, Virgina Tech loses 30-21 to Oklahoma State. It brings 22nd ranked Va Tech to 9-4. The poor showing should get them out of the Top 25. If Washington State and Stanford lose, they should be squashed too. It's looking really good now for our chances.  :cool:
Back to the top

Well, of the teams ranked 20-25, 2 lost. And SD St. and Toledo get lots of votes as well and they both lost. Will that be enough to get FAU ranked?
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Well, of the teams ranked 20-25, 2 lost. And SD St. and Toledo get lots of votes as well and they both lost. Will that be enough to get FAU ranked?
Posted On: Dec 30th 2017, 5:44 PM #376011

I wouldn't bet on it. But then again, I wouldn't have bet on this season happening, so clearly I know nothing.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top
Control functions: