Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

It's been quiet... almost too quiet...

Add topic

David Slavic said

owlcountry40 said

walty12 said

teambeer said

I don’t know if we could afford some of their players, seems like they’ve been well comp’d. :D

I am a little concerned about the reports that local coaches say they haven’t seen Ole Lane
Posted On: Dec 5th 2017, 6:47 PM #375031
If that is true, it's extremely concerning.
Posted On: Dec 5th 2017, 11:22 PM #375068
It is also quite because no one covers us.

We have a big visit weekend this weekend and next before the early signing period.

I expect the first signing period to be more juco focused because the kids who are juco and sign early most likely have the to enroll in the spring so there will be a scramble to get those guys so they can play in the spring.

Also I would not panic with anything that happen with the early period no one knows how it will go especially to the G5 schools. I think we are going to hold off and see what high three-star kids get pushed out by the biggers schools and pounce. 
Posted On: Dec 6th 2017, 11:32 AM #375088

I agree - early signing period is going to be when the top 25 schools and P5 schools lock down the players they want, and then after that we'll probably see a LOT more activity when FAU-type schools go hard after the guys that weren't offered. I expect us to see a lot more recruits in January.
Posted On: Dec 6th 2017, 1:24 PM #375098
We will see everything is just speculation because we have not seen this before.

Back to the top

Well, yet ANOTHER Florida player at Wash St. is out;

Washington State dismisses top WR Tavares Martin Jr.

Have to wonder what is going on up there? Last Chance U in either of their futures? They know the O and ARE PAC 12 players!!!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Have to wonder what is going on up there? Last Chance U in either of their futures? They know the O and ARE PAC 12 players!!!
Posted On: Dec 10th 2017, 6:56 PM #375201

Man I tutored this kid so he could graduate high school early. He’s a great player he had offers from pretty much everywhere back in high school. I tried talk up FAU a little bit during the recruitment. 
Back to the top

OwlPT15 said

GeorgiaOwl said

Posted On: Dec 10th 2017, 6:56 PM #375201

Man I tutored this kid so he could graduate high school early. He’s a great player he had offers from pretty much everywhere back in high school. I tried talk up FAU a little bit during the recruitment. 
Posted On: Dec 10th 2017, 7:23 PM #375202

Well get on it again, unless he goes FCS he will have to sit out a year but he could have Coach K here!!!!
Back to the top
Control functions: