Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

People are buying boca bowl tickets

On stubhub

The end zone seats have gone up in price from $32 to $42.

The home field side there are couple tickets at $83 then its $110 on up

The vistors side has 2 or 3 tickets in the $55 to 65 range then $80 on up
Back to the top

They expect a sell-out...that of course includes the corporate sponsors. if we get 20K in the seats that would be a stellar showing, IMHO considering it is in the middle of a work week and at 7:00 PM.
Back to the top

I also thought I saw something mentioning that the number of seats was being limited to somewhere between 26-27k because of some kind of setup in the stadium.  Anybody know anything about that???
Back to the top

Rick said

They expect a sell-out…that of course includes the corporate sponsors. if we get 20K in the seats that would be a stellar showing, IMHO considering it is in the middle of a work week and at 7:00 PM.
Posted On: Dec 14th 2017, 10:30 AM #375304

I suspect some of the corporate tickets are being resold on stub.
Back to the top

Yes Owlsdad, the number of tickets is limited to 26,419 according to a 12/8 Sun-Sentinel article, that said the remaining tickets will be used for other purposes, whatever that means.
Back to the top

Think they are going to do the canopy/tent thing for group/corp. sales in the usual student section of the north end zone? I hope OUR band gets it's usual spot!!!
Back to the top

I think I saw tickets available in the normal spot for the band.
Back to the top

Do we have any idea how many have actually been sold?

I know FAU is yet to fulfill its allotment (which was low) and the students have not even bought 1,000.

Unsure why people are thinking the stubhub prices mean demand is high: if no one buys the ticket in the first place, then it will not be available on the resale market.

Remember, stubub is a secondary market, so someone has to buy the ticket first to sell it on stubhub. Most bowls put prices too high so no one buys in the first place, which is why there are only a few hundred tickets on the secondary/resale market.

If you operate on the assumption that not many tickets on stubhub means a lot of tickets have been sold, then every FAU home game must be a near sell out because there are barely any tickets available on stubhub.

Also, I saw someone point out earlier that the ticket prices have been going up, but it is literally the same tickets listed on stubhub.

I am unsure why the bowl does not offer some kind of family pack. Last year I went to the Orange Bowl for $175 for 4 tickets, 4 hot dogs, 4 drinks, and a parking pass. The cheapest face value Boca Bowl tickets are more expensive than that!

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top
Control functions: