Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2017 Game day survey

I don't have an issue with the bar. I don't go to the games to catch a buzz. You'll understand in 25 years. As for the tickets, once a ticket is used, destroy it, tear it, mark it , do something to it that shows it can not be used again. And different color wrist bands would be helpful. But most importantly, we need the people at the stairs who are getting paid peanuts, to do the job. Maybe we should ask UCF what they are doing because whatever they are doing, in every aspect of the football program, is working. While driving through central Florida over the holidays, the radio adds were non stop about UCF..Orlando's Home Team. FAU…not so much.  This thread is like Ground Hog Day.
Back to the top

I don’t use the bar really either, I buy beer from the vendors but my wife likes a glass of wine and friends have tried to get drinks and it’s an embarrassment.  Fix the problem!

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

It doesn’t really matter if you use it or not. If fau ever wants people to come and support the program from the south Florida area who don’t have affiliation with the school you better offer a good stadium experience. And we don’t at this point. 
Back to the top
Control functions: