Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Football's Offensive Scheme for 2018

I hope we keep as much of the offense as possible.  It's fun to watch, seems fairly simple and straightforward (easier to insert players into the game), and is very effective.
Back to the top

I will be shocked if Robison doesn't start next season. He is everything you look for in a QB. The best we've had in a long long time. Maybe THE best.
Back to the top

I saw Robison on the sideline warming the team up. Or at least it looked like him, and that dude has one heck of an arm. Accurate and powerful throws.

As far as Kiffin calling the plays, I saw the same thing, and he made mention several times in pressers about himself calling the plays. He is an offensive genius, he knows every in and out of the Briles offensive scheme.  

Still would love to see us get our missing coaches back, but I’m sure Kiffin will find some talented guys to fill our remaining vacancies.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

I will be shocked if Robison doesn't start next season. He is everything you look for in a QB. The best we've had in a long long time. Maybe THE best.
Posted On: Jan 12th 2018, 6:20 PM #376324

We said that about German. We said that about Parr. We said that about Johnson. Stuff happens. That's why you can never have enough QBs. You are always 3 plays away from being on your 4th string QB.

Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

owlcountry40 said

GeorgiaOwl said

Driskell, Johnson, Robison - how many POWER 5 schools would DIE for our QB situation!!!!

FAU has developed what we NEVER have had before, and not just at QB - DEPTH!!!! And much of that is owed to good HS  recruiting by Partridge and his staff. Now you add the immediate impact (JUCO AND HS)players from Coach K ans this staff and - DEPTH!
Posted On: Jan 12th 2018, 5:23 PM #376318

I mean it's good, Johnson and Robison are both question marks.
Posted On: Jan 12th 2018, 5:39 PM #376320

I know there is a question regarding Johnson and his health but Robison can AT MINIMUM do everything Franklin did for us, he is incredibly quick too!
Posted On: Jan 12th 2018, 6:02 PM #376322
Have you watched him play a down? How do you know he’s quick? I saw him throw a few times and yea he moves well and has a strong arm, but he needs to get way bigger and like the other QB’s he needs to be as good as Driskle when it comes to getting us in the right plays. 
Like it’s been pointed out. We have heard all this stuff before. 
Back to the top

Robison aint no German. It is true, none of us have seen him play a down. I have heard, from really really good sources, that this kid is a total bad a–.We'll see.
Back to the top

All I know is the film I have seen of him from both HS and at Oklahoma. I have read the good news such as how, as scout team QB, he REALLY prepared our starting D for the opposing spread O's and QB's, and you could LITERALLY see that by how good the D was late in the Conference Championship game and the Bowl game - the D WAS DOMINANT!!!!
I just feel we are very set at QB this year with 3 well qualified and skilled QB's, assuming Johnson is back at QB of course.
Back to the top
Control functions: