Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

3* DE Jaylen Joyner Commits to FAU's Class of 2018

Add topic

3* DE Jaylen Joyner Commits to FAU's Class of 2018

Jaylen Joyner
DE
6-3, 255 lbs
Jones HS
Orlando, FL

Publicly proclaimed North Carolina as his leader in September of 2017 but ultimately chose the Owls after an official visit the weekend of January 5, 2018. Held reported offers from a myriad of other programs including fellow league members FIU, MTSU, and Marshall as well as the SEC's South Carolina and Tennessee.

Transferred from Ribault Highschool in Jacksonville to attend Jones in Orlando in order to be with his mom for his senior season.

Joins fellow Jones team member Devin Hayes as a part of FAU's class of 2018.

Jones declared playing early as an important part of his decision, but was impressed with Head Coach Lane Kiffin and his game day experience in Boca Raton while taking in an Owls' victory during the 2017 season.

"I like the environment, atmosphere, and most of all, coach Lane is one of the coolest coaches I have talked to," Joyner told Corey Bender of 247. "I have been to pretty much every college game in the area, and I had the most fun at FAU than any other college game I have been to."

http://www.hudl.com/profile/4825327/Jaylen-Joyner
Back to the top

Great size for a young guy. Coach Love will turn him into a beast. Welcome to FAU Jaylen !
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Great size for a young guy. Coach Love will turn him into a beast. Welcome to FAU Jaylen !
Posted On: Jan 18th 2018, 5:46 AM #376438

I was thinking just the same, BIG for a HS DE!!!!
Back to the top

Back to the top
Control functions: